sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congrats on all the Thuwed list spot nabs! I am always in the wrong place at the wrong time. xP

Got a pretty purple ridgewing blood swap egg but *deep breath* my pair still aren't cooperating. They're joining my pair of springs on my list of "Don't want to cooperate" dragons. Actually, having all around bad breeding luck. xd.png

Eggs hatched too. <:

Edit: Omg, my spring pair FINALLY gave an egg. ;u; *runs off to teleport*

Edited by Varekis

Finally got my gold trophy the other day.

Also, a friend gifted me a blue nebula. The alt lottery is annoying. But now I have one full set of nebula colors for scroll completion, which means I don't have to mess with them again for awhile.

In fact, that makes for the last common I needed for my scroll, the rest are all breed-only, unbreedable or ultra rare.

FINALLY successfully bit a vampire egg that *actually stayed on my scroll*.

I can't count HOW MANY times they've been auto abandoned. That's happened more than they've simply died. >:I

Finally managed to get an egg out of a pair who've been interested but didn't produce for months!

Grabbed a second gen gold in a FFA. smile.gif Thanks again to the breeder.

Bred a 4G black egg, caught a CB white in the AP and this boy grew up. <:

@ below: Thanks! ... and god, I wish. But I'm having so many problems breeding my moonstone x ridgewing pair I'm inclined to say 'no, they're not'. XD

Edited by Varekis

Bred a 4G black egg, caught a CB white in the AP and this boy grew up. <:

Wow, that lineage is amazing. wub.gif

As for me, two of my stubborn pairs gave me the correct egg (have ridgewings and moonstones become more common?), and I got another lumina, which means I'm almost done catching up with the newer releases. smile.gif

Wow, just caught a messy black hatchie in the AP. ._. Wasn't expecting it after missing a cute little ember hatchie a few seconds ago plus I had reached up to touch my mouth (random idle habit xP) and that threw me off because apparently I can't operate my mouse without having my left hand on the keyboard. XD

A pillow, a canopy and a misfit grew up and a gold hatched.

Traded away an even 6th gen alt black a while back with a promise for a 7th gen IOU (this was like three months ago). Person replied to me today and I got this beauty. brb crying of joy

Edited by deathunder

Bred another gold egg and then grabbed another Gold from the AP about an hour later.

It was a bit of a surprise because it originally told me I hadn't gotten it.

A red and a stone grew up and I caught a CB black.

traded a ND for a CB silver....I now have 3 wub.gif

my 2nd gen thuwed hatched

my glomp summer grew up

my Seawyrm Pygmies are starting to gender so can mark them off my extended list as they do biggrin.gif

Finally got my CB Stripes to breed a blue stripe. The stripes are being very contrary lately. Also added another CB Vamp egg and have three CB vamp hatchies. biggrin.gif