sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

A vine, a whiptail, a white, a tsunami, a royal blue, an albino and a summer grew up. The whiptail was caught as a hatchie with 4 hours left. smile.gif

I saw a post reminding me of my biweekly summon so I went to go summon it. I decided to use my inbred (I think it was) Dorkface Ice this time. I am not sure if I ever used him to summon before. And the message appeared after I clicked "ok". I was SUCCESSFUL!!! >.<

I now have my first GoN. wub.gif

Fogged of course.

Bred an egg for a lineage project!

@ FortyTwo: That's a lot of waiting lists you're on! xP Congrats o3o

Thanks. It's 20 in total with on-lists and what I have on my scroll. XD

I'm aiming to more. The problem at this point is finding who has open lists. >_>

In order to make this post relevant - I did a 3rd gen tinsel swap. ^_^ Once I receive it later today, I will have -60- 3rd gen tinsels.

I produced the other day a solid silver third gen lineaged egg. Then I had the opportunity to trade for the same (for bloodlines). Now, if I can ever get the initial pairing to work again I can breed to the new silver bloodlines for a fourth gen sold silver line.

Chick hatched and was frozen for my chick army. Caught another chicken egg. An ochre and a water walker grew up.

I caught the first CB gold I've ever seen in the cave. I didn't think I actually caught it until I looked at my scroll.

Well, missed a CB Gold but caught a CB Black, Magma, and Cheese a few minutes later. smile.gif

Would have preferred the Gold though...

Edited by tikigurl91

My Nebula #100 just grew up biggrin.gif

Am slowly preparing for vacation., excited for all of my dragons to grow up so I can continue my quest.

Ahhh, finally got a black stripe egg from my pair of 2Gs. x_X There are 13 other coloured stripes between this black and the previous one. XD Countless episodes of no eggs too.

/sigh of relief

So glad to finally be able to send this little one to its intended home. x3

e.e;; Finally figured out how to see if a name was taken. Shall be stalking names now. >D

Long-term goal achieved. I just surpassed the 102 offspring from one pair, I think making my pair have the most offspring of any dragon pairing on DC. Of course it won't officially count until baby 103 grows up, but yeeeeeees o3o

Long-term goal achieved. I just surpassed the 102 offspring from one pair, I think making my pair have the most offspring of any dragon pairing on DC. Of course it won't officially count until baby 103 grows up, but yeeeeeees o3o

That's awesome! I have a tinsel pair which I breed eggs from and AP drop every week to try give them a massive offspring list (incidentally also seeing how long the bronze gene streak lasts xP) but 102... awesome. o3o

My pair look like newlyweds by comparison. laugh.gif

Got my bronze trophy smile.gif

Congratz happy.gif I remember when I got one (I didn't even expect it and I was like "umg wut iz dis o.0" when I saw it on my dragcave page)

-----------------------------------------------

Caught THIS :3 woot 3 staircase tinsel lineages! biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/v9KNe

and dis too :3 epic lineage, thuwed, AND dorkface! o.e and no one wanted it because it was a green dragon! xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mPRki