sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just caught my 2nd CB Silver, and another CB Thunder in the span of 5 secs! YAY!

Bred some purples (for srs need those ><) and a couple of RBs towards my lineage. ^^ Unfortunately had to do a couple of name swaps for the RBs because the original designated pairs have not been giving me eggs for weeks. :\

my silver just hatched

now to sit and see what gender will be wub.gif

Was gifted a wonderful present (thank you!) caught a Mint with a great code, and since the Seasonals are breeding again, I was able to breed a mate for another dragon that was gifted to me. wub.gif

Cheese, summer and ultraviolet grew up.

edit: As did a pink smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

SQUEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just caught a hatchie in the AP!! I've never, ever caught an abandoned hatchie. I was egg locked but surfing through the AP anyway. I saw an ungendered Hellfire and clicked like crazy. I didn't expect to get it, so I was very surprised when I saw the code page appear on the screen! When I clicked it in the AP it gendered female. So now I have a female Hellfire!! biggrin.gif

I must be dreaming, because I am fairly sure what just happened to me does not happen to mortal people. First of all, catching a CB metal is unheard of, it is physically impossible, the stars would have to align before- okay, shush, I know some of you claim to have caught CB metals in the past, but I know what I'm talking about, you whippersnappers, I tell you! *shakes stick at*

Er. So... back on track. Catching a CB metal is unheard of. Catching a CB metal by reading 'This egg gives off a beautiful glow.' and going "naw that's neither a pillow nor a magi," clicking to another biome, then realising "WAIT, censorkip.gif", backspacing and clicking in a frantic form of stupor is absolutely not possible.

Clearly I'm still asleep and dreaming of typing this post. That'll be a laugh once I wake up!

xd.png

*dances*

Edit: It occurs to me, with how it's my birthday on Sunday, this is a perfect early birthday present. xd.png

Edited by pinkgothic

my final adult pillow grew up my goal of 20 CB adults done biggrin.gif

and my silver gendered female wub.gif

Keeping some eggs alive, other eggs are getting great views, caught a cool-coded egg from the AP.

Congrats, Id kill for something from a Gold x Turp xd.png.

Id kill for a CB gold.. o,o...

I caught an abandoned vine hatchie and found a 6 gen even pink descendant of Aluriel Silvermoon (LadyLyzar's Ribbon Dancer Alt).. :3

I just bred this baby. I was so expecting no egg at all, seeing the result had me do a doubletake in disbelief.

I wub.gif it!!!!