sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Wow, lots of congrats due for that GoN and those CB metals. I caught a vamp hatchie and a silver egg off the AP, and after refreshing over the silver a few times, too! Bad news is, it's a messy inbred, so I'm not sure what to do yet: gift it, trade it, or freeze it for myself.

You should trade it to me so I can freeze it, lol. /jk.

Abandoned a Lumina I didn't need and now have two slots open for hunting/catch a CB silver or two. 8>. Joy~

Got another short gen. Bronze/Pillow yay smile.gifsmile.gif Going to my pillow army. smile.gifsmile.gif

All of you talking about CB metals and I never see any. D:

I bred an Ultraviolet and traded... something for another. biggrin.gif

And said person gave me a black to go along with it. :3

Ditto, xLemon! I never see any either.

My little Silver hatched and gendered correctly, so I named her Cherry Pomegranate. I like the name. x3

Also, with my Even-Gen Project, I have had only one refusal (between two Lumina) recently, but I have a lot of 'No interest' or 'No egg'. And, i'm breeding all different kinds of commons too. It's weird that i'm getting eggs out of ones that generally don't breed well (ex: Stripes and Silvers) but out of the commons, i'm getting nothing (ex: Sunstone and Water).

A big hug to Golden Bear (CB Gold) after my hideous mistake some weeks ago of breeding him, producing a Gold Egg, and finding I had two kills I hadn't accounted for from my vamps the egg was thrown to the AP. Very good luck to whoever found it but very bad luck for me. I was *headdesk* for days as I know how rare (pardon the pun) it is to get my Golds to breed. But this morning he bred another 2nd gen for me...and yes I had room for it. laugh.gif

A big hug to Golden Bear (CB Gold) after my hideous mistake some weeks ago of breeding him, producing a Gold Egg, and finding I had two kills I hadn't accounted for from my vamps the egg was thrown to the AP. Very good luck to whoever found it but very bad luck for me. I was *headdesk* for days as I know how rare (pardon the pun) it is to get my Golds to breed. But this morning he bred another 2nd gen for me...and yes I had room for it. laugh.gif

That's super awesome! It looks like golds and silvers are finally coming out of their huge drought.

I had to fog every egg I had nabbed last night because they got 1000 views and weren't even 6d23h yet... I was all 'O.O' when I saw they hadn't died.

A Good Day laugh.gif

2nd gen Flamingo Thuwed( thanks TJ)

and got on the thuwed list I most wanted

caught a Tan ridgewing

I think I'd better stop while I'm ahead!!!!

A Good Day laugh.gif

2nd gen Flamingo Thuwed( thanks TJ)

and got on the thuwed list I most wanted

caught a Tan ridgewing

I think I'd better stop while I'm ahead!!!!

o.0. I'm shocked thuweds lists are ever open at all. e.e

My eggs are still sick, but none have died yet. 8|

Caught my second CB Vine this morning! Also managed to get myself a spot on the 2nd gen Thuwed list.

Edited by Quoth

I got on Thuwed list too. biggrin.gif Thank you TJ. smile.gif

Oh my gosh, not only did my Metallics produce three eggs for me but, I suddenly decided last night to start a Canadian Lineage in honour of Canada Day today, and my Reds and Whites actually co-operated! I'm doing male Red x female White, and they gave me two Reds and two Whites *does happy dance*

All are now properly influenced wub.gifRed x White plus Red x x White

user posted image

edit: @ Ashes: I will definitely give you an egg when I'm done biggrin.gif

Edited by CDM

Oh my gosh, not only did my Metallics produce three eggs for me but, I suddenly decided last night to start a Canadian Lineage in honour of Canada Day today, and my Reds and Whites actually co-operated!  I'm doing male Red x female White, and they gave me two Reds and two Whites *does happy dance*

All are now properly influenced wub.gifRed x White plus Red x x White

That's super-cool! I'm super jealous, and would love a baby when the lineage is done!

edit;; Nothing much has changed, except my pink is getting the last hole in it's shell. Yay.

~♥

Edited by Ashes The Second

Woke up to find a second gen thuwed on my scroll.

Woke up to find a second gen thuwed on my scroll.

Super-jealous. I have no idea how people get those dragons! I hope to one day get a second-gen. 8p.

Pink is ready to hatch, so I'm hoping it will before I have to leave.

I just realized that I have over 1000 dragons! ohmy.gif

I've also somehow managed to have a perfect male/female ratio. Exactly 504:504. tongue.gif

Caught two Papers today.

I don't need them, but maybe I can trade them for something nice.

I now have one of each color of nebula! Yay! xd.png Thanks TGT for helping me get the alts!

All my ultraviolet ray eggs hatched. Some I got from the abandon page and some are from breeding.

Earlier I caught 2 CB Pinks. (: I only need one more, so I have something to trade for the first time in weeks...or months? XD;

q.q. Just need one CB Gold and I'll be done with my foolish quest for 'em.

Grabbed yet /another/ Lumina I don't need. That's three of 'em in two days. :/. My finger auto-clicks.