sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

2 Daydreams and a Dorkface-Thuwed dragon grew up

ninja.gif CB Black grew up

Edited by Acrata

Squeeeeee, just traded for my very first ND *does happy dance*

Amg congrats! How exciting :D

~

Finally got a red from my lolsy pair. AP'ing to make someone's Friday more Friday-ish. :B

Bred a blue stripe and a summer.

Tinsel, GW and Deepsea grew up, got a few more GWs through a trade and caught one yesterday ^.^

I have four one-way transfers up right now. ^.^ A CB Black, CB Thunder, CB Magma, and CB Summer Seasonal are all on their way to the scrolls of four very deserving people.

Some might say that this is more of a congrats thing for them than me, but I just get so happy when I'm gifting. @.@

So, I was scrolling through 42's scroll, being jealous of his CB Golds, saw it was going to be an hour-ly drop. Went to desert biome, saw a "reflective egg", clicked it, page took forever to load, went to new tab to open another Dragcave tab to close the other, saw the first one finish loading, and SCREAMED when I saw I caught a CB Gold! biggrin.gif

So, I was scrolling through 42's scroll, being jealous of his CB Golds, saw it was going to be an hour-ly drop. Went to desert biome, saw a "reflective egg", clicked it, page took forever to load, went to new tab to open another Dragcave tab to close the other, saw the first one finish loading, and SCREAMED when I saw I caught a CB Gold! biggrin.gif

So it was you who took it from under my nose laugh.gif

Congratulations!

I caught two papers for a friend and two CB blacks for me biggrin.gif

I was able to get THE PERFECT name for my 2nd gen tinsel. "Glowstick" Didn't even know that was available! laugh.gif

Caught this little cutie a few days ago in the AP <3 Hopefully it'll accept to be the mate of my other tinsel of a similar lineage, which I had also caught in the AP x) I'll feel bad forever if they refuse, I don't think I'll ever catch another tinsel like these two.

I was gifted my first ever Gold right after I wake up today, and it totally made my day :3

The little lovely

Thank you soo much to CapriciousT for gifting it to me wub.gif

-edited for wrong grammar-

Edited by azurewingsofwind

FINALLY got a Red Nebula! So happy!

Now, all I need to do now is obtain a CB Male Neglected, and my scroll will be complete!

CB Royal Blue, Vine, Daydream and Albino grew up during my sleep

Also, this sweet White laugh.gif

Edited by Acrata

Got two blockers, which locks me. >-> I don't even want any more luminas! D: Stupidly easy to catch, probably will gift them, whee.

Grabbed an epic lineage; http://dragcave.net/lineage/YEeb4. Even two hollies. <3 Also got; http://dragcave.net/lineage/s8ecq

Even saw a CB silver, but was slow to click since I have one.

edit;; saw another cb silver. o.0. Grabbed yet /another/ Lumina, and that locks me for now. 8[.got an er egg and hatched and froze it.

Edited by Ashes The Second

Lumina, vampire, ice, sunsong, white and spitfire grew up.

I summoned! After... god, how long has it been now, two years? ...of trying, I finally got a summon egg! I finally haz ALL the dragons! I'm so psyched right now, I could dance on the table and moon the neighbors, if it wasn't for my bad ankle. laugh.gif Yay, summon! Yay me!

And yay you guys! Some mighty squee-worthy catches in here since the last time I checked. biggrin.gif Congrats to all!

Gratz, EM. Still locked, hurrr. Hoping to get another CB silver when I'm unlocked. /sees a cb silver during the last few drops and goes green with envy. :B

Wow, lots of congrats due for that GoN and those CB metals. I caught a vamp hatchie and a silver egg off the AP, and after refreshing over the silver a few times, too! Bad news is, it's a messy inbred, so I'm not sure what to do yet: gift it, trade it, or freeze it for myself.