sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Traded a CB Ice for my dreamed CB Vampire bitten by an original CB Vampire <3

I love today~

Got my last ND frozen <3

Ice gendered correctly!

Nebula colored correctly!!

Bred a bluna. <3

Nabbed another summer from the cave, met my goal to have 2 breeding pairs. smile.gif

congrads flower! its a great feeling when the stubborn metals produce isn't it happy.gif

Vine and Storm Hatched!

Also, successfully bred three more eggs (a Daydream, Albino and Whiptail).

First time I actually saw two cb silvers at one drop. tongue.gif Quite amazing...

And I caught them both. xd.pngcool.gif

First time I actually saw two cb silvers at one drop. tongue.gif Quite amazing...

You are ebil tongue.gif

Traded for a 2012 Tinsel. 4th gen, but hey, better than nothing biggrin.gif

Bred a second gen silver, a tan ridgewing hatched and caught a crimson flare hatchie.

Caught a tan ridgewing, two royal blues and a purple! I haven't seen these in the cave in awhile. <3 Also saw an ice, which I also haven't seen in ages. Didn't manage to catch it though.

*snuggles her recent catches*

Ugh, I could use one of those. Why am I never at the drops that produce them??? sleep.gif

Anyway, a long-gen tinsel grew up and a few more longish gens have matured. smile.gif

My newest Nilia grew up just in time for me to get a CB silver. wub.gif

Caught a CB Gold. I'll be gifting it to the GSL instead of keeping it, though. ^^ The last CB Silver I traded for a 3G Tinsel to fulfill a prize there, and the Silver before that I gifted there as well. After this one, though, I think I'll be saving my next CB metallic for myself. XD

Also caught a CB Striped. :3

Edited by Chanilove

Heh, snatched it from right under me. Congrats!

And that is incredibly generous of you to donate it! biggrin.gif

@ Chani: How generous! Congrats on the grab :)

Am kinda sleepy so I decided to do a lolz breed before going to bed. Somehow got my gold to give me a baby. :3

Edit: Smiley. :u

Edited by Varekis

Casually went into desert at the top of the hour and stole a CB silver I wasn't really ready for.

Someone gifted me my first Gold hatchling! smile.gif

Vampire, cheese and crimson flare grew up. Caught another tsunami egg. Another crimson flare (caught as an ER egg) and a tan ridgewing hatched.

Casually went into desert at the top of the hour and stole a CB silver I wasn't really ready for.

Over 10 posts and nothing but shinies. I keep having dreams about 'em. I am glad you're so lucky! ^^

Finally have some incubates! Also waiting for various hatchies to grow up so I can breed them and make more hatchies. I need to get my red army going faster. 8D