sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My Silver just hatched, and I was able to influence and hatch the two CB Springs.

Go you. I froze the hatchie on impulse and wonder if I'll regret it, but oh well.

Red egg is getting some cracks, bred a 2nd gen GW, nabbed this beauty from the tinselkin area, and am happy with my success rates for vamp bites.

Just started my massive Even-Gen project of my whole scroll. Only had one refusal (between two Water Walkers) and two no egg produced (two Turpentine couples). Pretty good start so far, I think! ♥

More eggie cracks, yay! 8D

Caught a CB Neb hatchling on the AP yesterday, and my CB Vine hatched just now!

My CB silver female just grew up & my 3rd gen gold tin made a 4th gen shiny for trading.

Tsunami, lumina and vine grew up.

Edited by rubyshoes

First dragon from my mass even-gen project hatched and the rest are close! :3

After weeks of searching, I finally caught a CB Ice. My only other Ice dragon is a somewhat messy gifted one, and I've had at least some luck catching other nice trios, but Ices completely evaded me until today. biggrin.gif

Congrats, Amberfly!

Was able to trade for a beautiful 2nd gen Gold from Gold x G.Wyvern (thank you, A.D!) and, most shockingly, one of my CB Golds actually produced a mate for it first go blink.gif I am so glad that I won't have to wait for weeks, lol. Now if only my CB Old Pink would fall in love with one of my other CB Golds. STILL waiting for a mate for my 2nd gen Thuwed dry.gif

Also did another mass breeding with my Golds and Luminae, and they didn't co-operate as well as they did last week, but I still got a Gold out of a pair, and a couple Lumina eggs, which I AP'd for others to grab.

Gold grew up, caught another lumina, caught an ER horsedragon egg and an ER electric egg.

Just received my tenth 2nd gen tinsel. happy.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/FjK8H

Isn't it pretty? biggrin.gif

T-ten?! I have like, tow deadlines.

o.0... Lucky little you, haha. I hope your catching skills will fade as you get all the pretty tinsels you want and we can get the stuff you trade for them. Luck is not with me today, though. Nothing wants to hatch today, and I really need scroll room to hunt for that dang CB Purple. Will be the rarest item on my scroll in a while. >->

edit; gifted a red and a gorgeous GW.

Edited by Ashes The Second

T-ten?! I have like, tow deadlines.

o.0... Lucky little you, haha. I hope your catching skills will fade as you get all the pretty tinsels you want and we can get the stuff you trade for them. Luck is not with me today, though. Nothing wants to hatch today, and I really need scroll room to hunt for that dang CB Purple. Will be the rarest item on my scroll in a while. >->

edit; gifted a red and a gorgeous GW.

Hehehe... 10 2nd gen tinsels, 10 2nd gen Thuweds... ;P I wonder which'll be the next ten.

But I do do a lot of gifting and trades where I basically get the bad side of the deal. happy.gif And plus I breed my Thuweds for free.

Also, contrary to popular belief, I hardly ever trade CB metals/neglecteds for the tinsels. lol

Edited by FortyTwo

Lolol, thank you very much for the gorgeous tinsels. ^^ Got two gorgeous tins from 42. 8>.

I bred my 2 CB golds and got no egg, but at least they didn't refuse biggrin.gif

Woot! My 2nd gen Thuwed accepted his 2nd gen Harvest mate wub.gif I thought for sure that they would refuse, lol.

3rd gen Thuwed

WOW, I have not seen a paper egg in the cave in a LONG time. The universe must be telling me something since I was able to grab 1 at the 10:50 drop and when I refreshed the cave I caught another one. Two of them in the same drop!

Just received my tenth 2nd gen tinsel. ^_^http://dragcave.net/lineage/FjK8H

Isn't it pretty? :D

Wow, Congrats lucky duck! Green/Silver is a really pretty combination! x3

My Purples (for my Purple/Royal Blue line) have all gendered correctly! That has to be the first time in a while my influences actually worked on a mass group like that. Now, if I could only get the couples to produce Royal Blues instead of Purples i'd be all set. XD

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nIS8f

Yay, finally! Need a naming scheme still, though.

That's awesome. I;d love a sibling from that, as I want to start something with pretty Valentines, and only have the '11/12 dragons (can't ver remember if it was one or both. e.e), but I love the look. 8>

edit; froze and hatched a cute bluna.

Caught 6 Cheese eggs and gifted them all to newbies that was fun smile.gifsmile.gif

Wow fortytwo 10 2nd gen tinsel! How do get so lucky! Im still trying to trade my soul for 1. smile.gifsmile.gif

CB summer hatched. Mint, black, BBW and sunsong grew up. Bit a missclick and it turned and stayed.