sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

CB Silver gendered female as Influenced. happy.gif Eva will be the perfect mate for Sparda. tongue.gif

On the other hand, while a CB Nebula gendered male as wanted, it's the wrong colour (green). >_O Had to boot him to the trading threads in the hope I can trade for a purple Nebby.

Got a CB Ice Egg in trade, have two vamp hatchies (one's gendered already) plus another CB Vamp Egg, A CB Pink (bsa) that's gone hatchie. So, at least, some things have worked in my favor. smile.gif

Edited by Misha

Successfully traded a CB Summer egg for 2 CB Nebulae hatchlings (1 red and 1 blue).

A summer and a vine grew up and a lumina hatched.

Caught 2 cheese eggs in one cave drop. (I will finally be able to complete my collection.)

FINALLY caught a sweet CB Nebula.

Edited by Darkhole54321

I love your lineage smile.gif

Caught a chicken egg in the AP and a spitfire grew up.

I want a baby from that when the lineage is done. Lovely. <3

I caught a CB Stripe egg one second before the AP blocked the whole cave. That right there is like a double achievement =o Booyah.

Caught a male turpentine hatchling.

I now have 3600 dragons/creatures.

Caught a CB Thunder smile.gif

@rubyshoes & @Ashes the Second

thanks xd.png and I don´t know if that lineage will be ever finished o.o ...

aaaand another CB GW grew up biggrin.gif

I am SO excited! I got my first ever 2nd gen tinsel! Isn't it gorgeous?!. I am FREAKING out! biggrin.gif

Congrats. smile.gif

An ice and a vampire hatched.

The stone egg I picked from the AP with 7d and 1597/328/2 stats didn't die on me but got healthy again after a good night's sleep being fogged smile.gif

After several no eggs (thankfully no refusals this time!), I got my second collection of eggs for my Mass Even-Gen project! Although, this time around, I got some weird ones. Instead of a Purebred Stone, I got a Geode. Instead of a Purebred White Stripe, I got a black stripe. I don't think i'm going to re-breed the couples for the project. I think the Black Stripe and Geode will be fine for this! :3

My Thunder grew up, completing the trio in my scroll, so I tried using the summon BSA and...

They got me a GoN Dragon~! <3 And on my first try too~! Fancy that xd.png

Oh I'm happy happy happy! *skips around happily*