sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Successfully bred a 4G lumina for my project. =D Still working on his mate but these dragons are starting to look really nice finally united in one lineage. :3

Caught another Paper ^.^

And a bunch of hatchlings for freezing

Caught 2 CB Hellfires, 3 CB Nebulas, traded for 1 CB Nebula, and also bred this, which I'm completely in love with. biggrin.gif I think the combo is stunning. *PROUD MUMMY*

I bred this which I think is a really pretty lineage:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/TP8m8

I also have a CB Thunder hatchie almost ready to go adult, three CB Vamp hatchies (two gendered) and two CB Vamp eggs. I also have a CB Pink (bsa). None of my "regulars" seem to be willing to breed so the only way I can keep busy is to use my vamps for bites or hope to come up lucky on the catching end. smile.gif

Congrats to all biggrin.gif

Got more ER eggs (now hatchlings) and a lumina grew up ^.^

My silver is getting holes.

Waverrunner grew up and white hatched.

Both CB magmas I was gifted(!) grew up fine biggrin.gif I'm so glad I have them! I'm basically back to idling now; my scroll goal's achieved. I can focus on the League again! *happy happy bounce bounce*

Gold success seems to have picked up slightly again, I have bred 3 in the last 4 days.

Caught me a second cheese finally xd.png

Also got a magma/and thunder egg.

Magma hatchling grew up!

Gold/ and pillow hatched!

Got 2 hatchling's from a friend xd.png

Managed to snag 3 red eggs from the AP this evening! Getting closer to my goal of 50!

My Guardian grew up! And I was worried because someone kept view bombing it

Was gifted a beeeeeautiful even gen Purple x Purple Ridgewing Thuwed egg (thank you! wub.gif) and some of my eggs should hatch in a couple of hours. I also clicked on a different egg, but managed to catch a CB Magma instead. No complaints here, lol.

<----edit: Just now noticed my post count xd.png I'm tempted to not post anything for a little while.

Edited by CDM

My final two springs grew up and a purple I caught as a hatchie should grow up within the next few minutes.

@ CDM: Rapidly gaining on me - I've been watching gleefully. :P

~

Finally got my turp to behave and give me an intended blood swap egg and my lumina boys grew up. ^^

If I hadn't been locked with 2 ER eggs, I could've gotten a CB Black and CB Tsunami from the Coast. >_>

It's finally happened! After breeding together my 2nd gen Gold X Marrow pair together for months they at long last gave me an egg! The funny thing is that I thought to myself "It'd be nice if this pair actually gave me an egg this time" and, sure enough, they did! biggrin.gif

My green Nebula X Golden Wyvern pair also decided to give me another egg after a solid two months or so of not giving me anything. Unfortunately, it's the wrong breed so it'll go up in the gifting thread. smile.gif

I got a blue stripe from stripe x royal blue.

Also got a leetle tree.

Edited by James1011

Horse was a lucky AP find, Swallowtail was a gift from a generous forum member.. hopefully they will have beautiful babies!

Ooh, those are gonna be some pretty babies! Hope they're good breeders for you!

I've been hunting CB metals for days now, missed all that I saw, and missed a bunch of Thunders, too. Then, on a random click through the Jungle, saw a "brightly colored markings" egg, so I clicked on it. Surprise, I actually got it!! Now my little CB Stripe female is gonna have a CB mate!!

So happy!! wub.gif