sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

'Grats on the CB Silver!

I was gifted a lovely 2nd Gen Ultraviolet this morning, an ideal mate for the one I bred 2 days ago. Squee!

Tinsel grew up, but I have to wait to breed him with his SW mate. e.e

Bred a long-lineaged hollyxred even gen egg last night, caught a few cave blockers, and hope I can freeze them all. Failed my silver breeding, though. ;u;

A tinsel and a deepsea grew up.

Bred a project GW. Bred a scroll-goal ultraviolet. Stuff hatched.

Stuff gained views. Got a cool name.

Made someone's day with a surprise dino gift. wink.gif

Spring hatched and a whiptail grew up.

My favorite Tinsel had his first baby, and my 3rd-gen silver gendered male just like I'd hoped. biggrin.gif

Caught a CB summer, a bronze and a silver tinsel grew up. Another bronze and a green nebbie will grow up soon as well.

Caught a CB summer, a bronze and a silver tinsel grew up. Another bronze and a green nebbie will grow up soon as well.

Congrats on catching a CB summer!! laugh.gif I hope I'll also succeed in hunting my first CB summers this year! xd.png But I bet it will be a tall order ninja.gif

Happy hunting to all people here!

Some hatchlings grew up and I caught a low-time egg, now a hatchling, from the AP.

White stripe hatched, no offers on it thus far, though. Tempted to freeze it,. as I don't want to spend the time building a mate from scratch.

My Silver just hatched, and I was able to influence and hatch the two CB Springs.