sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Please give me a pinch...

In the hourly drop a I saw a "This egg is very reflective, almost metallic-looking" description and quickly clicked on it, expecting the usual "you can't find the egg" sentence. And instead I got the page saying I cought the egg.

The very first cb gold egg I ever cought in the cave in 4 years of DC! ohmy.gif

In the hourly drop a I saw a "This egg is very reflective, almost metallic-looking" description and quickly clicked on it, expecting the usual "you can't find the egg" sentence. And instead I got the page saying I cought the egg.

Fantastic, well done! biggrin.gif

/* Squeels really loud */ loud enough?

Nope, you're not dreaming! smile.gif

Congrats on catching it!

Just bred 82 EG PB Magis to the AP - keep your eye out for nice things from 2nd to 9th gen biggrin.gif

Been off of the site for a while, friend put my eggs in the ER because they were running low on time... contacted me saying that I'd gotten an alt vine. ;A; Second successful egg from my first pair of vines and it's an alt! <33333

Yeeeah baby, finally bred this! xd.pnghttp://dragcave.net/lineage/sWIHp

Is it just me or does the lineage to that little guy/gal look like a dragon in flight? tongue.gif Nice one! Such a beautiful mixing of Black/metallic <3 And what a fun code he has too, you are gonna have to find a nice name for him xd.png

Finally finished my collection of all unbreeds grown up/frozen in s1 and s2 phases. ;3;

One very kind person gifted me a caveborn blusang egg, which I influenced female. Now I can finally have a CB blusang couple! Thanks, Hisa! wub.gif

Have CB Blusangs gotten less rare while I was away? Like, way less rare? Because I was just skimming through biomes and clicked through one in the Coast, and when I returned, it was still there and I got it. blink.gif It's pretty damn awesome, now I can finally have a male to go with my only CB female. :3

Just caught a CB Brine, and a CB Opal.

Edited by 20mia08

Just now, I noticed I had 7 eggs slots open on my scroll. I went and speedgrabbed a bunch of eggs from the coast. I took a look at my winnings, and found that I got not just a BLUSANG, but also a SILVER, and a GOLD. (My first silver and gold ever.) I did not think such luck was possible. I need to go into a corner and faint now....