sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congrats smile.gif

I really have a hard time keeping track of which I want to bred to which. Most of my "breeding projects" don't go beyond 3rd gen because it is so hard for me to remember what I wanted to bred so I tend to just concentrate on catching pretties from the AP.

Two teimarrs grew up smile.gif

edit: Agree. 100 is a good number.

I hear ya with the breeding! I sometimes still make it to 4Gs, not often though!

100 is a *very* good number!

Very nice, crockturtle!

Aw, well thanks you guys. :3

Just got a 5G Bronze Shimmer from the Notice Board. biggrin.gif I'll be breeding and gifting its' offspring once it grows up.

EDIT: Squee! Just got a 2G Shimmerkin from the Take-Leave topic! *dances* I wonder what it's worth. .__.

Edited by Evolette

This turned and stayed! smile.gifShe's been waiting a while for me to arrange a brother for her. Now I can concentrate on sorting out ND and Zombie siblings for them... *evilgrin*

These are all awesome!

Forgot to influence a shimmer and it gendered correct few! Heavy sulks otherwise

Sent out Secret Santa PMs biggrin.gif I don't need to worry about time limits anymore.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Squeee! I offered 2 CB hatchies for a CB Red Copper, but I didn't get it because I was egg-locked, so I PM'd the trader saying I offered a different pair. It turned out he/she traded the Copper but gave me a CB Green Copper because I didn't have any yet. Thank you so much, you-know-who-you-are! wub.gif

Bred a ton (okay, not really, just 6) 2nd gen BMs for my PB EG project. I never knew when to eventually start it <.<

Picked up a bunch of CBs from the ap. And I had an egg-free scroll for a little while...

Finally got a CB Silver, and a Z-code no less, after who knows many missed! O:

And I'm close to Gold trophy, too~

An adult Paper with no clicks, finally! Has been 1.5 months since the last one. *faints*

Also managed to raise a pair of CB Golds with no clicks and a pair of CB Silvers with no clicks, my first ones. smile.gif

Found a low time CB Harvest in the AP, just need two more and I'll have reached my scroll goal for them.

I summoned this yesterday.

and I just summoned my second one laugh.gif

kind of a shock!

congrats everyone on your lovely new dragons biggrin.gif