sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

*falls over* I just caught a CB Gold. Now I have a male to go with the female from 2008 (yeah, I only have two CB Golds right now).

...I caught my first CB Silver in 2013, too. Now I'm hunting for another so I can have both genders. xd.png

*falls over* I just caught a CB Gold. Now I have a male to go with the female from 2008 (yeah, I only have two CB Golds right now).

...I caught my first CB Silver in 2013, too. Now I'm hunting for another so I can have both genders. xd.png

Congrats!!

I caught my first Blusang today, and I feel a similar sense of achievement xd.png

Picked this up in a FFA today - and promptly scroll locked myself again, but it's worth it. ^^

*squeals like a pig* Just got a CB Silver! I was about to burst out singing For the First Time in Forever, but then I realized that it was 5 in the morning (over here anyway) and I would wake up the whole household. xd.png *dances awkwardly on bed instead*

Traded for a CB green dino now i just need 1 more green and 3 more of every other color.

hehe Well, this was a nice surprise xd.png 2nd time this pair bred an alt (self-bred) tongue.gif -> Alt Black Deciding whether to keep it or not ^^; Edited by FluffyPillow

^ Congrats to y'all! smile.gif

Sometime after receiving 2 CB Blusang hatchies as a gift a few days ago, I realized that one of them had the word "dad" in its' code. He was uninfluenced but I just noticed that he gendered right! -> Clicky! Now I have a name for him and all. <3

Also, all three of my CB Nebulas just gendered opposite colors; red, green, and blue. *dances*

I just bred a bronze shimmer and two silver eggs in a row! That's such incredible luck for me, I'll probably never get a metallic again now for months lol.

I didn't keep any of them, so some people have had some lovely eggs this morning.