sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congrats everyone smile.gif

I finally made it to 7800 dragons.

Congrats, everyone! And Ruby, I'm guessing you'll hit 10,000 well before the end of 2014! smile.gif

I just hit 3600 dragons, and maybe I can hit 5000 by the year's end. rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif

Congrats, everyone! And Ruby, I'm guessing you'll hit 10,000 well before the end of 2014! smile.gif

I just hit 3600 dragons, and maybe I can hit 5000 by the year's end. rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif

Congrats.

Hopefully I'll make it to 10,000 by the end of the year.

I finally finally finally bred a Soulpeace dragon. After so many of the wrong breed coming of it. x3 *cradles pretty egg*

blink.gif Ho-ly carp! And here I was all proud of myself for passing 1500! How on *earth* do you keep track of all of them?

Got ANOTHER CB Vampire from an "original" Vamp (HM prize, I think). biggrin.gif That makes my second now.

Also, those numbers are amazing. o.o 1500 dragons? 7800? I only have a measly 100. xd.png

Got ANOTHER CB Vampire from an "original" Vamp (HM prize, I think). biggrin.gif That makes my second now.

Also, those numbers are amazing. o.o 1500 dragons? 7800? I only have a measly 100. xd.png

A 100 is still a good number!

I only got to my 200 trophy in December and that's because I was greedy and wanted 6 egg slots so I nabbed whatever egg I thought was pretty.

But keep going! You'll be at a silver trophy soon enough. Oh and congrats on the awesome find for the Vampire!

I'm so close to a 9g PB White EG egg, but the couple has not given me an egg for two weeks. I've only ever had 3 no eggs (including a refusal) so I'm not sure what is happening!

I recently hatched a 7g PB: http://dragcave.net/lineage/KPDEV and another 6g PB bred egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/UMkXk

Yet I'm still so far away from a 12g LOL. I'm sure with these I don't even have 500 cb whites in all these lineages combined. xd.png 12g = 2000+ dragons in base. unsure.gif

blink.gif Ho-ly carp! And here I was all proud of myself for passing 1500!  How on *earth* do you keep track of all of them?

Congrats smile.gif

I really have a hard time keeping track of which I want to bred to which. Most of my "breeding projects" don't go beyond 3rd gen because it is so hard for me to remember what I wanted to bred so I tend to just concentrate on catching pretties from the AP.

Two teimarrs grew up smile.gif

edit: Agree. 100 is a good number.

Edited by rubyshoes

Caught a CB Black, Winter and Green Opal. Also found a couple of low time CB Olives in the AP.

Just realised I passed 2000 dragons a little while ago. smile.gif

Edited by tnoelemaK

Congrats smile.gif

I really have a hard time keeping track of which I want to bred to which. Most of my "breeding projects" don't go beyond 3rd gen because it is so hard for me to remember what I wanted to bred so I tend to just concentrate on catching pretties from the AP.

Two teimarrs grew up smile.gif

edit: Agree. 100 is a good number.

I hear ya with the breeding! I sometimes still make it to 4Gs, not often though!

100 is a *very* good number!

Very nice, crockturtle!

Aw, well thanks you guys. :3

Just got a 5G Bronze Shimmer from the Notice Board. biggrin.gif I'll be breeding and gifting its' offspring once it grows up.

EDIT: Squee! Just got a 2G Shimmerkin from the Take-Leave topic! *dances* I wonder what it's worth. .__.

Edited by Evolette

This turned and stayed! smile.gifShe's been waiting a while for me to arrange a brother for her. Now I can concentrate on sorting out ND and Zombie siblings for them... *evilgrin*

These are all awesome!

Forgot to influence a shimmer and it gendered correct few! Heavy sulks otherwise

Sent out Secret Santa PMs biggrin.gif I don't need to worry about time limits anymore.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Squeee! I offered 2 CB hatchies for a CB Red Copper, but I didn't get it because I was egg-locked, so I PM'd the trader saying I offered a different pair. It turned out he/she traded the Copper but gave me a CB Green Copper because I didn't have any yet. Thank you so much, you-know-who-you-are! wub.gif

Bred a ton (okay, not really, just 6) 2nd gen BMs for my PB EG project. I never knew when to eventually start it <.<

Picked up a bunch of CBs from the ap. And I had an egg-free scroll for a little while...