sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

oh wowoowow! I caught a cb gold. I CAUGHT A CB GOLD!!!  laugh.gif

Congrats! It shows we can get them if we persist smile.gif

Caught my first CB silver aw yeah! biggrin.gifD

I'm actually really surprised that I got it considering that my first reaction was: Oh, wonder what kind of egg gives off a beautiful glow?

I facepalmed myself afterwards but to my surprise, I managed to get it! While on very crappy internet connection as well. ^^

Congrtats, that's a nice surprise smile.gif

Edited by Sheriziya

Just traded for a 2G Lurker from CB Soulpeace this coming Halloween. It'll look something like this (except not TJ's CB, obviously) <3 Edited by Erica8798

Almost have my set amount a Duo-Tones Completed! biggrin.gif I have 12 on my page right now lol

My little brine princess finally hatched, my crimson girl grew up, my mint gendered correctly and I finally influenced my hellhorse egg and soulpeace egg. Can't wait for them to hatch! smile.gif

I was browsing the biomes... Then I opened the Alpine, and I saw the "metallic looking" description.

I stood for two seconds or so, then clicked on it with really small hope.

And I got it!!! And it was just staying there, and oh my god...

D:

*EDIT: and now I've got a Copper! And an Ice!

I can't believe it, seriously...

Edited by Masterdragon992

Caught two Blusangs in the last 15 minutes

I was browsing the biomes... Then I opened the Alpine, and I saw the "metallic looking" description.

I stood for two seconds or so, then clicked on it with really small hope.

And I got it!!! And it was just staying there, and oh my god...

D:

Congrats!

ETA: double congrats!

Edited by Oasis

After being on DC since 2010 and trying hard to get rares......I won a silver shimmer in the raffle.....I think I'm in shock....

*blush**blush**triple blush*

Edited by King_Max_Cat

After being on DC since 2010 and trying hard to get rares......I won a silver shimmer in the raffle.....I think I'm in shock....

OMG asdfghjkl CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

sorry just had to say ;3

Caught 12 hatchlings off the AP so far today.

My male gold i've had since march 2013, finally bred his first gold kin! biggrin.gif

I've been trying to get another female alt black for months. This week I was doing routine breeding for my checker projects, and in the batch of eggs that just hatched, I finally got my alt black (influenced correctly, no less)... AND an alt vine. biggrin.gif

*blush**blush**triple blush*

Congrats, that's fantastic!

I've finally achieved my Gold Trophy. happy.gif

It took a while to get the last few dragons I needed because I became a little inactive.. Hopefully this'll motivate me to get on more, though.

EDIT: I just got a CB Silver! It's my first, I'm in complete shock right now. xd.png

Edited by TheAkatsuki

Got my first Shimmer via the Departures thread a few hours ago. A moment later I got a PM and someone decided to gift me a second Shimmer.

I got lucky! biggrin.gif

My 6d 9h 3rd gen Shimmer egg that suffered because I was view-bombed is healthy now ^__^

Edited by ZzelaBusya