sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Holy... The first time I breed Daydream-x-White, just for giggles, I get a damned Soulpeace.

Edit: And the blasted White was inbred!

Edited by Surreal SaDiablo

Finally, finally, finally managed to snag another CB Copper! Hallelujah! laugh.gif

*squee* I just caught a CB Vampire egg bitten by an original (Queen of Nubia, who has bitten only 3 others). I'm considering trading it, but I'd love to keep it. biggrin.gif

Edited by Evolette

Now that my baby is grown up, I can say it without worrying.

During the Christmas event I caught a 2G Holly bred by TJ.

It was the best thing that's ever happened to me on this site.

Now that's a GREAT catch! Congrats.

Well this week has been quite successful for me!

-2 CB Golds

-1 CB Silvers

-2 CB Coppers

-2 CB Ice's

-1 CB Magma

-1 CB Winter (Traded the other)

-And Caught this tinsel in the AP http://dragcave.net/lineage/EZ6Hf

-And got anouther 4thgen bronzeshimmer+a 5thgen goldshimmer

xd.png Im on fire!

Edited by dragon1089

My last holiday of the season grew up (a ribbon dancer).

Just caught a leetle. o 3 o Like how did that happen /shot

And to think i refreshed it like maybe 3 times before I realized there was a leetle, and even switched biomes (and then switched back).

W o w w h a t . o 3 o

I have had a rather successful few days here since I came back after stopping for 5 or so months

1st 1 of my Magma's finally produced me an egg, I then proceded to trade said egg for an Ice egg as I already have a Male and female Magma

then about 10mins ago I caught a Thunder egg in the AP...albeit it has a low time but still!

in about a week ive gone from only having 1 kind of trio to all 3 and can soon finally start attempting to summon the Guardian of nature eggs which were annoyingly the whole reason I joined this site! lol

also I guess later I can get more Trios and trade them with people who arent to picky to get some gold/silver eggs so I finally have some rares tongue.gif

Edited by smokeytripod

Congrats to whoever got that CB Gold in the coast a couple minutes ago.

I just caught a CB Silver in the forest while looking for Seasonals!!!

I caught two great codes- "syyte" and "MeoWY"~

^^ I'm back on the website after a long time, have met up with a friend I didn't know was on here, and got another friend interested in joining!

And I think I got an egg that was added during my absence, which never happens for me-

Caught 2 papers and my first CB Copper (Brown) biggrin.gif

Got a Cheese, a Dino and a CB Silver too blink.gif

omg i just caught a CB silver ohmy.gif I'm still in shock it was in the jungle i clicked over it went back and somehow got it ahhh this is so cool xd.png

^I saw that one too! biggrin.gif Congrats!

Yessssssss! Caught a CB Silver! smile.gif I've been really needing it to continue a shimmer line since my first one was refused. *o*

Edited by Dragonwing1234

Found a cheese in the forest biome the other day despite having refreshed the page twice before trying to grab it!

Aaaaand finally got my first silver dragon as a gift just yesterday:D So far it hasn't been too bad of a week:)

After many months of watching other people put up CB Silvers for things that I couldn't produce and always wanting a cb silver, I finally got my first CB Silver a couple of minutes ago! I am so psyched and happy I can't wait to start breeding it when it matures!!