sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

A Magma hatched and the Thuwed stair finally produced the right breed.

Finally a pair of CB Winters. I kind of never cared about them as CBs, until I realized they may be useful.

My 3rd gen tinsel grew up and liked her intended mate, a dragon which is special for me because I caught it on my very first day on DC.

And I successfully completed two trades, being offered even more than I was hoping for.

Wow, I feel happy. smile.gif

My 3rd gen tinsel grew up and liked her intended mate, a dragon which is special for me because I caught it on my very first day on DC.

And I successfully completed two trades, being offered even more than I was hoping for.

Wow, I feel happy.  smile.gif

That sounds very satisfying and happy-ifying! smile.gif

I managed to get this lovely pair -- now I just have to hope they'll gender right and like one another! =y&style[border]=n](Hopeful Lineage!)

Edited by Kelkelen

A second gen tinsel that refused previous snow angels, liked the latest gold paired snow angel, no egg but thank goodness no refusal!

Six years, and I've finally caught a CB metal for myself. I can die happy.

*hugs little silver*

Now to find out what to gender it and breed it with. ^-^

Edited by maaters

Caught 2 Green opals in the forest... Right after one another!

I saw one, clicked away, clicked back, and it was still there. Went back to the page, saw another, clicked it, and got another green opal xd.png

Was finally able to get a Gold swap. smile.gif Now I'm just hoping he won't refuse his Marrow mate...

I bred this gold. Yet another egg I don't know what I'm going to do with just now, but I wub.gif it just the same!

Edited by Siliskor

Victory lap! I finally caught a Leetle Tree!

Caught 6 hatchlings in the AP so far today.

Got this from my friend that won the raffle: http://dragcave.net/lineage/YT6UD

She known how many times I've tried producing a Blusang from an opposite pairing (I like this pairing more, I just bred the opposite just so I can at least get a Blusang) http://dragcave.net/progeny/nqEWC ;__; This line I'm trying to also produce myself hasn't even given me an egg yet! It means a lot to me <3

lolwut I got on a 2G Gold Tinsel list.

._. Ah my. Awesome, though~