sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

This gendered female without influence. Which is good because if it gendered male it should have been a gander! tongue.gif

I just traded a 4th gen tinsel for a CB Gold!!! So happy! Now to gift a cb silver to someone * evil grin*

I just traded a 4th gen tinsel for a CB Gold!!! So happy! Now to gift a cb silver to someone * evil grin*

Ooh, lucky!

I received 2 CB Blusangs from my gifter in the Secret Santa thread. <3

http://dragcave.net/lineage/s1IWB Has to be my most awesome catch off the abandoned page ever <3 I wish I knew who the owners were, so I could send a thank you, and that I would take good care of it ^^

Edit: Whoops, sorry for the wrong link ^^ Fixed it now

Edited by BlackDdraig

They liked each other. <3 Not a checker or anything like that, but I like it. :3 Unfortunately, I'm egg-locked and the egg was auto-AP'd. sad.gif It even had a pretty neat code (RASsS). Oh well, enjoy to whoever got it! Edited by Evolette

Got my future baby girl back from my friend! Thank God she influenced the egg in time for me! wub.gif

I finally caught another blusang since I first grabbed my pair when they were released a year and 4 months ago!

Edited by ytak

So, ten minutes ago, I missed a Blusang and a Silver because I was overburdened. I dumped an egg , returned and caught the next Silver that showed up biggrin.gif

I caught a Nhiostrife Wyvern, whose release went completely over my head. Since I just managed to get my internet connection back up yesterday, I'm pretty pleased with that. :3