sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congrats - I love the code - I bet he's a chicken eater.

If you ever decide to breed them just for the fun of it - could you release some EG lines into the world? The cave is terribly lacking those...

I try to! When I remember... xd.png

633 mints + more to pick up. smile.gif Aiming for the 700 mark by Wednesday.

My second CB Gold just hatched (second in two weeks) so I'm pretty happy. Bred three new Golds and then realized tonight is the new drop *facepalm*

Magi grew up and got described. He gendered correctly.

Got 7 of the new eggs - 4 desert and 3 coastal

Well that was surprisingly easy - 2 deserts 3 coasts biggrin.gif

I stumbled into the coast this morning, first thing, to start catching new release eggs. Grabbed 3, saw a gold, thought, "Well there's no way I'm catching THAT with 60 people in this biome," clicked it anyway. Caught it. One of my coast eggs has the code MYRRH (caps) as well. I can't decide if I'm going to keep it or try to trade it to a word collector.

Ok well I just turned around and got 3 desert and 2 coast. This is going way better than trying at midnight with 300 people.

HE GREW UP! wub.gif

I'm trying to unlock myself with my low-gen Shimmer by incuhatching it (carefully), but it should be an hour or so. At this point I have 3 and 3 of the new eggs. biggrin.gif

I have no idea which egg I could get 4 of. Which is going to be rarer?

Also my Olive gendered correctly, my Chicken grew up, and a Shimmerscale and a Magma are scheduled to also grow up today. smile.gif

2/3 of my pure-bred copper lineages expanded by a generation!

This has a code that looks like "ligand" *_* (Chem nerd here!) and this has 'DC' in it!

Traded for my first Shimmer a little while ago and just caught a CB Ice. <:

I was able to catch a pair of each egg within the first hour of the release, and one of my coastal egg's code is AS3XY. smile.gif