sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I now have 6500 creatures.

Congratulations, Ruby! smile.gif Will you hit 7000 by the end of the year?

Congrats to tikigurl91, too! Your scroll size is pretty close to mine, so I had to check my numbers. I just topped 3000 a few days ago, 3063 total at this moment! xd.png

I now have 6500 creatures.

Wow. I'm just waiting for the moment when you'll shout out "It's over 9000!".

Caught a CB Summer and got gifted with a pretty Gray. I can't stop locking my scroll.

So i meant to hold off getting dragons from the AP, cave or by breeding until after the release, but I got another CB tsunami so i cannot complain <3

Edited by terminallypisces

Caught myself my first cave born gold a few days ago. happy.gif

Also, went on a Dream raid yesterday and am now the the proud owner of 9 more Dreams. happy.gif Still so far away from my goal but It's a start. biggrin.gif

My tinsel hatched and I just bred a copper biggrin.gif

First off I caught a CB green two-headed lindwurm, my second green as I can't seem to breed a green off of my first one.

Then, I caught a CB silver, my second in two days.

These two catches will mean that I won't have as much space for the release, but I think that they are worth it. tongue.gif

Congratulations, Ruby! smile.gif  Will you hit 7000 by the end of the year?

Congrats to tikigurl91, too!  Your scroll size is pretty close to mine, so I had to check my numbers.  I just topped 3000 a few days ago, 3063 total at this moment!  xd.png

Thanks and thank you as well Light Concorde.

I'll try to make it to 7000 by the end of the year - I tend to get between 300 and 400 a month.

Edited by rubyshoes

Finished describing my Trihorns - kept up with everything after them on my scroll AND my Magis biggrin.gif

I caught another cb lumina in the ap along with a blusung!!! I'm also not going to have any eggs for the release Sunday.

I've been enjoying myself in the AP.

Caught four vamps, three of those fairly close to each other, the last one a day apart. I can remember trying for weeks to catch my first in my early days!

Tonight I caught two CB reds and two pinks, one 2nd gen with silver and an old pink for parents, the other a nice spiral line.

Despite being slow as molasses with the mouse, I managed to catch a CB Silver biggrin.gif

And I traded for a 2nd gen shimmerfail wub.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/KFCX1

My 20th 2nd gen Shimmer. smile.gif

Congrats - I love the code - I bet he's a chicken eater.

If you ever decide to breed them just for the fun of it - could you release some EG lines into the world? The cave is terribly lacking those...

Oh my. I believe I just caught a leetle tree.

And then I got a really angry PM from someone who wanted it dry.gif

You should report that person - harassing is against forum rules mad.gif

You should report that person - harassing is against forum rules mad.gif

Seconded! Also, congrats!