sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congrats you guys!

So, I'm trying for a Royal Blue from a silver dad, and what do I get? Yeeeepppsss. No complaints here though xd.png

Bred this wub.gif this, this, this, and this! Lineages are finally moving forward! Bred some pretty third gens and other pretties for the AP, and also caught a CB Silver, which puts me one away from my ultimate scroll goal for CB Silvers (until I change my mind, and make a new number tongue.gif)

Edited by CDM

Bred myself a bunch of 2nd gen pb Pinks as reinforcement for the upcoming epic birthday release biggrin.gif

I was gifted a 2G soulpeace for my lineage, completely out of the blue! Thank you - you know who you are <3

And, after a whole day out of town with no internetz, I came back to a new shimmer on my scroll, for the owner accepted my offer for it. Yay!

My scroll's looking awesome today: two 2nd gen Metals I've bred recently, my second Lugia, a CB Magma and my first ever Shimmer. <3

Traded for a bronze shimmer hatchling

I bred this and I almost died from happiness because of beautiful LINEAGE.

But... Sadly I went into a trade thread and they said that this checker was super common and that saddens me because I simply said "A Moonstone and a Pink Silver would look good together.." and now it's "common." dry.gif I still love it anyways!!! laugh.gif

Whoa. I actually bred this. o_o
That is pretty awesome.

I just successfully bred to get a PB 7th gen even mint!

Ta-daa!

Been working on this one awhile.

That is pretty awesome.

I just successfully bred to get a PB 7th gen even mint!

Ta-daa!

Been working on this one awhile.

So much mint ;~;

I may have killed two eggs with vampire bites (sad.gif), but I also successfully turned 4 - two of which were repelled