sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I have Halloween 2013 breeding and zombies all planned out. Some dragons are still missing, but I'll take care of that soonish. I get to continue all my lineages and still have room for one extra egg, phew smile.gif /might be just a leetle bit obsessive

I'm also pretty well prepared for the upcoming madness. :]

I got my second Silver! It's not the prettiest lineage, but hey, silvers are hard to get! Got it from the AP just now. I was surprised no one snatched up. I thought I was too slow, but now I can have a boy and a girl silver! Now what to breed this guy with...?

Congrats to everyone else in the thread!

Edited by Shokomon

Saw a trade yesterday with a 3G silver from male blusangs x female silvers and tried breeding my sunsong x silver pairing for a trade offer; surprisingly got a silver egg and now the pretty blusang silver is on my scroll. ^^

Now, the task of breeding a mate. o3o

Shaming one of my dragons seems to have produced the desired effect; here is baby #15.

LOL! Good luck with that! wink.gif

Going to be able to make this pretty soon happy.gif

That's very pretty. ^-^ I hope they don't refuse!

My second shimmer grew up, and bred a 4th gen bronze tinsel from a dragon I didn't remember I had. xd.png

My first two dragons are supposed to mature into adulhood in about one hour! Huge milestone for me you guys biggrin.gif

I've hit 142 Whites, 78 of which are CB. I've been procrastinating on my PB project, and I'm still stuck at 4EG (this), meh. It would be moving along further except that aforementioned dragon's mate gendered wrong and I released it (this) because I'm picky like that~ xd.png

Ah, but soon, very soon, I shall have something looking like this: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=QSdFK

Oh, and I also bred a 6G Shimmer alternating stair for an IOU: http://dragcave.net/lineage/BTRnH

And now I can breathe a sight of relief, for my first Shimmer has gendered correctly!