sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

5 turps hatched and I caught 4 more. Also caught a black hatchie.

I now have over 3300 (3303) dragons/creatures. smile.gif My 3300 was a turpentine.

My 2012 tinsel offspring just hatched smile.gifsmile.gif

Caught another turp and another black hatchie.

Caught a CB Spring last night, which I traded for CB Turp hatchies, and I caught another CB Spring a couple of minutes ago. This newest one I will gift to someone smile.gif

No luck with springs or goldens (I have a total obsession with Golden Wyverns right now, haha) but I did catch four Turpentines when they first started dropping, making two CB breeding pairs!

Also got a third-gen stairstep Vine in the AP just now (which is pretty fantastic because most of the ones I catch are super-messy). smile.gif

My male nebula gendered alt.

And my 5th gen black finally hatched regular! biggrin.gif

all my turps hatched smile.gif

Finally managed to get a Spring Seasonal Egg from mating one of my seasonal with one of my valentines. xd.png I can't even remember which ones without checking. I was just breeding the dragons like crazy. Influenced it female!

Two of my turps and my GW have all gendered correctly. Sunsong didn't gender properly though, so now his name sounds a tad bit feminine. XD

Two more tangars hatched, my ember gendered and I caught a Falmingo Wyvern and a water walker in the cave. biggrin.gif

5 turpentines grew up, a turpentine hatched and I caught another turpentine.

I got a blue stripe! Yay! Now I have one of each color. Thanks much to Raphy who was kind enough to breed it for me! (And luck enough to get a blue on the first try!)

Caught a neotropical hatchling.

My vine Thuwed hatched, traded for a lovely white from Patxaran and locked in an IOU trade for a gorgeous silver tinsel that I simply couldn't resist (I am so late with jumping on the bandwagon for tinsel trading XD).

Hatched an alt vine finally! Then I froze it to complete my family smile.gif

These two finally bred successfully!

And grabbed another CB turp egg which will hopefully grow up into the last female turp I'll need for a while.