sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I caught this last night and didn't notice the code until now.

Dragon, R U mom?

Wooow, that reminds me of a kind of creepy episode of Doctor Who.

"Are you my mummy?"

-~-~-~-

I got a CB Golden Wyvern from the AP.

CB Gold grew up, bred it with a CB Silver and got a Silver from it. Lol, traded it for just a STD hatchie, didn't want much lol

A Gold tinsel and a 2-headed grew up and I snatched myself an incuhatchable CB Grey and a large lineaged, very slightly Thuwed Gold tinsel

Caught 12 low time eggs, incubated, hatched (two are still not quite hatched yet), and froze them (10 so far) - my frozen collection loves these low time eggs.

This egg <3 It's the eighth one from the pair. Maybe I'll get lucky and it'll alt for me -wants an alt of each gender from them-

My first NG gendered female (what I wanted) and will grow up very soon! biggrin.gif

EDIT: Yay, it has matured!

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

My first STD grew up.

bahahaha im sorry i laugh every time i see them referred to that way!! xd.png anyway my first 2 just grew up too

I made someone happy. ;3;

It's not really a congratz thing but I feel good.

I also caught ANOTHER cb stripe

Congrats to everyone! Nice to see so much joy. wub.gif

@xLemon - Making people happy is a definite congrats - to the other person for whatever made them happy, and to you for giving it to them! smile.gif

Meanwhile, I got 3 2nd gen Golds from Gold/Blusang pairings in 2 days. blink.gif Metals dropping in the cave is great, but finally being able to start lineage building has really been the upshot of the new metal rate for me (I even got a 2nd gen Silver from a Walter Walker).

I also finally managed to breed a bronze egg that's absolutely crucial for my lineage project!

And, in good news from the family, my niece managed to turn two hatchlings with really neat lineages into Neglecteds...although probably not so much congrats from the hatchlings. xd.png

My silver grew up biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

*squees* I have just SUMMONED a GoN!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Oh my, oh my, my second one, I didn't even hope this time and it worked!! And its code is "ZEDpN", with the "Zed" part being rather fitting for my name and everything xd.png

My first Cb Gold and Cb Silver ever are close to grow up! ♥

They are a present of muy best friend, who even having none, she gifted to me because my birthday is in two weeks.

I LOVE HER ♥