sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Found 2 2nd gen Blacks (Black x White) in the AP :3 I hope to be able to influence them male and female so I can breed them in a nice arrowhead pattern :3 Eggie #1 and Eggie #2 :3 Edited by FluffyPillow

Traded for an Incu-ERable 2'nd gen. Gold that hatched. My 3'rd gen. Silver also hatched and caught 2 pretties: a 2'nd gen. PB Blusang and a 2'nd gen. PB Tsunami off the AP. <3

insert immense fangirly squealing here

The mate was the best I could be bothered to do otherwise I'd just be here forever trying to get a proper mirror.

And I just bred this lovely Black. Not the right breed to continue the lineage and it's not a proper spiral (Influence rebel dry.gif) but it's the first attempt and it's gorgeous. wub.gif

Edited by cfmtfm

My 2 CB Blacks grew up!

Dang it. Think I put myself on the wrong list. First time I've seen it open, though. wink.gif

EDIT: Can you be put on 2? Because I went back, and the list was still open, and I chose the one I wanted and now it doesn't show the choices anymore.

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

Got on a thuwed list as well, Red Stripe x Black! Was hoping to get on the Royal Blue x Golden Wyvern list but alas it was full. xd.png

Very excited, I have had the thuwed page as my sole DC bookmark for a few months now and I am so pleased to have finally have made it onto a list, even though it is not from the pair I really wanted.

I chose random egg though, I welcome the surprise.

I actually got on the Thuwed list! Granted, not from the pair that I really wanted, but this way, I'll at least get my egg fast biggrin.gif

Got again on Thuwed list. Now I`m on two lists. biggrin.gif

One of my Blacks alted biggrin.gif My first Alt Black! Woooh!