sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Gasp! My speckle throat just grew up and I bred her on a whim and got this:-

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XNo5E

xd.png - AMAZING! I did not expect that at all.

I knew they'd be pretty with Silver!

My first two speckles grew up! Alas, I have no metals to pair them with, but I think Fogs, Stones, or Blacks might be nice.

OMG!! ohmy.gif A very kind person just gifted me a CB Silver!! blink.gif *person will remain anonymous* Thank you!! *is in shock*

Two speckles grew up and I bred one with a silver and got another speckle.

Another speckle grew up and I tried breeding two more speckles with silvers - one set refused and the other gave me a speckle egg. I'd much rather try to bred speckles than hunt and keep getting misclicks smile.gif.

Omg ;; I caught my first CB Metallic ( on my own - my only other was gifted from my love<3 ) - a lovely little Gold from the Desert~ I was so shocked when I grabbed it.. it was the first spot of the first set and I refreshed the page atleast once before I realized and spazz clicked it a dozen times.. then got the message I had missed it ^^; Apparently I had claimed it before myself xd.png I really had lost all hope after these past few days.. I have excellent internet speed for egg catching but tend to zone out from all the refreshing ><

Along with that, I managed to trade a 2nd gen Silver from Yulebuck for a 2nd gen Silver from Gold - as lovely as the one from the Yulebuck was, I couldn't continue it. I influenced the new egg to be female so I can breed it with my one CB Gold.

My Speckles have all gendered as influenced - and the one I didn't influence is female, so, with any luck the last one, also uninfluenced, will be male, though I have two pairs already x3

My last 'yay!' moment is that I've currently commissioned three lovely artists here on DC in exchange for eggs~ I love that section of the forum and the generous artists x3

Not DC related, but I also got two more rats today, and will be getting their cage tomorrow - they have to spend the night in a fairly small tank, but tomorrow the size of their new cage will certaintly make up for it. Perhaps they brought me the good luck of catching a Gold? x3

3 more speckles grew up and I had room to try to bred another so I tried another silver (this time a female) and a speckle and got another speckle egg.

I just caught a CB Gold biggrin.gif It's my first one being caught! (Well my first CB Gold was gifted) *happy dance*

CB stripe hatchie pair gendered :3 as well as my speckle hatiches. Now for them to grow up so I can produce all the babies o 3o

Yet another CB Stripe xd.png I think I've caught more CB Stripes than I ever thought possible, for me anyways laugh.gif That brings the total to 4 of them xd.png

Yay, named all my growing hatchies. /has an obsession with naming things before they grow up :P

I finally managed to pay my 4G Tinsel IOU to a friend. \o/

And I finally got one of my metallic gold IOUs. The more awesome news? It grew up last night and not only did it not refuse its intended mate, but already produced offspring for me. It may quite possibly be the first gold egg I've bred in about a year. It certainly feels that way. <3 Bonus: I love gradient lineages.