sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

got a cb gold male hatchie in a ffa, which grew up, i haven't had any luck catching any of the many cb metals in the cave. thanks again panthera

Traded for my third CB silver (yay), and then just bred it to give me my third 2nd gen silver x blusang. Still trying to decide how I should gender them to create a lineage like this or this.

Congrats and Good luck to all whoever caught/will catch Magmas, Ices and Thunders in the AP in the last/next hour! ^^

Probably one of the lamest congrats ever, but I just caught a low time Balloon egg in the AP.

My first Balloon, because I don't really like balloons, and I wouldn't really get one outside of getting one as a hatchling. So now I have one :3

While very disappointed that I got none of the Speckle Throats, I grabbed 2 more Seasonals and 2 more Golden Wyverns

Just...just caught a CB Gold!!!!!! <3333333 I'm....I'm so shocked. It was in the alpine and I just clicked there from the home page, saw it, and immediately clicked... I was SO sure one of those tons of other people would get it...!! <333333

I-I just feel so happy. :'''''')

Tears of joy!!! :'D

Bred this

Gonna keep it and influence it male. (Just because male golden wyverns look shinier and better on that lineage)

All of my hatchies are Speckles (12 of them!!) and all of my current eggs are shiiiiiiny. biggrin.gif

*drools*

I love your Alt so much.

*snatches offspring*

That's not mine tongue.gif I own the blue one; black one is Corteo's.

The eggs was a gift from my buddy <3

user posted image

I just got this~ biggrin.gif

Congrats. I love that pairing.

Caught an ER sun egg which has now hatched and I noticed it was a Z code smile.gif

Got a PM saying I am now ARK Listed Yay thanks to whoever nominated me <3

user posted image

I just got this~ biggrin.gif

It's gorgeous~<3

I caught my first CB Gold! I've been on here about 4 years now, and this is my very fist CB metal of any sort. C: So happy!

That's not mine tongue.gif I own the blue one; black one is Corteo's.

The eggs was a gift from my buddy <3

Ooo, I still like it, hahaha.

(I actually love yours just as much)

Gasp! My speckle throat just grew up and I bred her on a whim and got this:-

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XNo5E

xd.png - AMAZING! I did not expect that at all.

I knew they'd be pretty with Silver!

My first two speckles grew up! Alas, I have no metals to pair them with, but I think Fogs, Stones, or Blacks might be nice.