sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congrats everyone happy.gif

I'm basically scroll locked with hatchlings xd.png I'm getting some CB commons (ER eggs are the best!) I need from the AP and once they all grow up I'll finally get my silver trophy! smile.gif

Edited by Slytherin7

A new shimmer baby just arrivedl, polished to perfection and all bundled up in a warm toasty blankie. wub.gif

I just received a new shimmer baby too! xd.png

Some of my hatchies will grow up tonight and tomorrow, and my CB Silver will hatch tonight :3

I tried to breed 2gen Blusang egg for my friend. Finally all I got were 3 "fails": 1, 2, 3. I think, my blusangs are terrible breeders, when I need blusang egg. xX

A new shimmer baby just arrivedl, polished to perfection and all bundled up in a warm toasty blankie. wub.gif

Congratz! smile.gif

My Silver grew up! biggrin.gif Now hopefully she breeds!

Finally, after almost 5 years on DC, I have a gold! -cuddles-

I couldn't care less if her lines are messy, she's gorgeous, and I can't wait for her to grow up. ^^

I bred like... three silvers and two golds today. Woah. I kept one gold and one silver and dumped the rest, gratz to whoever got them!

I was afraid I'd have to trade one of my CB blacks for gender swap, but my second one gendered female as I hoped! Without influence on either. I'm so happy! happy.gif

Congratulations everyone!^^

My CB Ice gendered right!(had no influences at the time). yay! biggrin.gif

Edited by Erithan

A speckle grew up and another one hatched.