sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Three speckles grew up and one hatched.

Well, I made a new signature that I'm actually quite proud of.

And in terms of DC, I recently decided that all I want on my scroll is CB, 2nd, 3rd gen metals + shiny things (Gold, Silver, Lumina, Golden Wyvern), and I started off strong with 2 CB golds and 1 CB silver. :D

My ongoing project for an EG 7th gen has currently enough dragons on my scroll to produce a 6th, a 5th and a 3rd gen dragon and have one 2nd gen to spare.

My CB Blacks grew up biggrin.gif

All my red hatchies gendered and got my 2nd CB GW eggie for my pair while accidentally grabbing a 3rd one ;P

So, I do what I always do every couple weeks or so. Click the dragon, type my password to confirm the action. Shrug at the results page and go back to my scroll to look at my eggs and hatchlings.

Except. I seem to have misread that results page.

THIS.

NUMBER TWO. NUMBER TWO!

OH MY GOD. YAAAAAAAY!

I was hunting in the AP last night and got this. I also got this, my three messy golds hatched, I bred another Silver egg, my RUmom stripe hatched (still debating if I want to trade that one), and I have a few more stripes to hatch and grow now. OH. And a pair of stripes grew up and bred on the first try!

It's been good.

Had four egs hatch, so got an even gen egg from the forum, bred a silver and managed two CB reds! biggrin.gif

Caught a CB Stripe biggrin.gif

user posted image

EDIT: And then I bred a silver immediately afterward. smile.gif

Edited by Dawnwing

A new shimmer baby just arrivedl, polished to perfection and all bundled up in a warm toasty blankie. wub.gif

user posted image

EDIT: And then I bred a silver immediately afterward. smile.gif

xd.png Looks like we both goth lucky with our Ice Dragons today! That's the dragon I used to summon my new egg!

Congrats everyone happy.gif

I'm basically scroll locked with hatchlings xd.png I'm getting some CB commons (ER eggs are the best!) I need from the AP and once they all grow up I'll finally get my silver trophy! smile.gif

Edited by Slytherin7

A new shimmer baby just arrivedl, polished to perfection and all bundled up in a warm toasty blankie. wub.gif

I just received a new shimmer baby too! xd.png

Some of my hatchies will grow up tonight and tomorrow, and my CB Silver will hatch tonight :3