sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

It's an alted color version of the Arsanii I got for concepting/writing the species description.

Those colors are BEAUTIFUL!

Congratulations! poptartFINALTINY.gifbiggrin.gif

Which biome did you catch it in?

Thanks everyone!

I just flipped into the Volcano and there it was, I clicked thinking that there was no way that I could get it....but I did. ohmy.gif

Caught a pair of CB stripes, upping my total pairs to 4 since they were released.

Edited by Siliskor

screech

I was just gifted this beautiful Bronze Tinsel (my first Tinsel!) and I'm so exciteeeeed. It's gonna be a project and a half trying to find/breed a mate for it, but it'll be fun!

That's a real beauty you got there, congrats! smile.gif

I got this great Thuwed from an IOU. Yay biggrin.gif

missed a cb gold! sad.gif accidentally refreshed over it

what biome?

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

Caught a CB vine to help me parallelize my lineage projects (yay, trying to get a vine out of a vine x guardian (guardian is actually 2nd gen)).

After missing them like 6 times in the past several days, I got a CB Silver! biggrin.gif

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

After missing them like 6 times in the past several days, I got a CB Silver! biggrin.gif

which biome?

edit: and congratulations. wink.gif

Edited by jellyscent

Congrats! Which biome was it in? C:

Sure feels good when you finally snag that elusive metal, doesn't it? Grats!

Sure feels good when you finally snag that elusive metal, doesn't it? Grats!

Thank you. laugh.gif It's my first CB Metal.

I was cringing each time when I remembered "Oh wait, that was a Silver wink.gif

wow i just caught 2 CB silvers in last drop xd.png one from alpine, then just randomly switching to forest i saw one and clicked it and got it 0:

wow i just caught 2 CB silvers in last drop xd.png one from alpine, then just randomly switching to forest i saw one and clicked it and got it 0:

Ah, now you make me feel not special. unsure.gif

ha. I would of caught four today if I got all the ones I saw. They were there for like 10 seconds.

I didn't realize how close I was to my silver trophy until I took a look at my AoND banner. Come on hatchies, grow up! I'm so excited!

Congrats to the all the CB metals.

>.<

I havent yet gotten my first.. Hope i get manage to catch one soon before the metal rush ends. ):

Anyways, i caught a CB GW in the last drop, i already have another one from yesterday so ill trade that one away. Need space. :b

Missed a CB Silver but picked up 5 CB Stripes for my mom weeeee! biggrin.gif

looks like tonight is night of the silvers. got a CB silver from the desert. Actually thought I missed it at first because I delayed clicking a split second... but only 10 people in the biome and I guess they were not paying attention lol.