sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My CB Swallowtail and gifted Nebula hatched today, plus I was able to actually think up a good gender-neutral name for the Swallow based on its code ohmy.gif!

Silver, cheese, thunder and pink grew up.

Waterhorse, Gold Wyvern and Balloon grew up smile.gif

Turpentine hatched and I caught another turpentine.

Let's see... Caught a CB Black, 2nd gen Magma and completed my Turpentine collection (I collect dragons in "2x adults, 2x frozen gendered hatchies, 1x frozen genderless hatchie" system, with some exceptions of course). Yes, the Turpies are still hatchies and eggs, but since my Pinks never fail when it comes to influence, I assume the work here is done.

I just was glomped with a lovely PB 2nd gen split, another turp hatched, and my CB ice grew up. A really good day. smile.gif

Caught a CB ice, a CB vamp in the AP, a CB Tan ridgewing and my 8th turpentine egg in a 5 minute drop. smile.gif

Two of my 2nd gen PB red stripes gave me a much needed blue egg biggrin.gif

My brand new CB Silver Egg (gifted to me) just hatched. biggrin.gif

Silver gendered female and I caught an electric hatchie.

Got gifted a Turp <3

An it seems Neb alts love me, two red and two green in the past egg batches I've had, all in a row too <33

All my turpentines gendered correctly and a heap of dragons grew up while I was sleeping. smile.gif

Traded a turpentine for a beautiful E5G sunsong egg from sunsong x hellfire. :3 This will be my next sunsong mate breeding project assuming I ever get a moonstone out of my sunsong x moonstone (they didn't give me an egg at all after just breeding them. Typical <_<)

Got four turpentines, incu'd and gendered as required. I'm hoping to get a fifth in five hours to trade away, as I dislike uneven numbers.

Grats to all!

For me: EEEEE! GOLD TROPHY!!!! xd.png EDIT: Thanks, skauble--so excited, especially for that extra egg slot, haha! And grats on your awesome CB Silver catch--especially from Desert, what a gauntlet that is on its own now! ohmy.gif

Edited by panthera1

Congratulations panthera1! Gold trophy is awesome. smile.gif

I survived the out of control rollercoaster ride that is the Desert right now and managed to snag a CB Silver. My hope for a BDay dragon for my freind survives a little longer. xd.png

Bred this beauty. <3

Gifted a Turpentine to someone on another forum.

Caught another Turpentine.

2 Turpentine hatchies have matured male.

Caught a paper the other day.

Caught a CB Nebula that is being traded for another Turpentine AND a CB spring IOU in a few hours.

And I named my Turp hatchie "Turpingson" xd.png

EDIT: Oh! And I successfully tracked down the new owner of a purple egg that I bred and abandoned. biggrin.gif

Edited by xLemon