sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Had a good week!

FINALLY got a Holly - a nice Thuwed Holly. (Thanks to the wonderful person who accepted my trade offer! I am working on my end of the bargain in all of my free time.)

Also, after a looooong dry spell with breeding my fickle metallics, I was rewarded with a 2nd gen Silver tonight. After over 6 months of breeding every.single.week (specifically, it's been 27 weeks) I finally got a silver egg. Weeeeee!

Got all of my Holiday dragons I've missed out on in previous years, including my favorite - a very nice 2nd gen Ribbon Dancer from Ribbon X Alt Sweetling parents. Pretty. wub.gif

Caught and hatched/froze millions (okay, slight exaggeration) of Flood Control ER eggs for the contest that ends soon, as well as several other CB Common ER eggs when the Holiday Wall finally cleared.

And lastly, caught two CB Winters so far. Yay!

Has been a good couple of weeks ^^

Caught my first Holly in the AP

Got two lovely new holiday release dragons

While catching commons in the cave to use for ND experiments, I managed to snag my first ever CB Stripe and a Red Dino <3~

My first Alt Vine hatched on Christmas day.

Edited to add.

Edited by Daypaw

My Wrapping Wing hatchies gendered! smile.gif

Bred a gold this morning and then was gifted 2 more by a wonderful user. This brings the count up to 220!

I can't believe that in a months time I will have been going at this army for a year already.

Im so stunned right now A silver that I have had an IOU on for 6 months finally bred for me yayayayay!!!!!! smile.gif

I'm still in shock! I just was gifted a beautiful little Holly girl! <3<3<3<3<3

I may just spend the whole day looking at her! <3

Surprisingly enough, I caught a CB Winter! I only wanted one this season, to even out my current gender imbalance, and it seems like luck was on my side today :3

BB: -Is breeding Cavern Lurkers to Silvers again-

First Pair: LOL NOPE!

BB: >: ( -Tries again-

Second Pair: LOL TRY AGAIN!

BB: -Glares at screen and tries once more-

Third Pair: Shine!

BB: -Stare....MUCH CHEERING-

MY FIRST BRED SILVER! Well, one bred by me. It's a messy lineage, yes, but I LOVE it. Wish I could trade it. Ah well.

My scroll's Snow Angels turned out gold... you know what that means. biggrin.gif It's perfeeeect. Gold is also my favorite Snow Angel color.

Oooh... I don't really like gold Snowangles, but that is beauuutiful! Congrats!

I caught a CB Skywing! Okay, not that much of a feat. But I've been trying for a week and haven't seen ANY. And I caught a CB Winter. biggrin.gif

My winter hatched and my black grew up smile.gif

My Bronze decided to gift me with a pretty Bronze egg wub.gif. My Red and Red Nebula grew up too.

My new Christmas dragons grew up as did about 10 other hatchlings today.

My Holly gendered as influenced.

(I was almost sure this would be my first influence fail because "OMG I got a Holly and the lineage is perfect, this can't be true, something must go terribly wrong now".)