sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My 7th EG ember hatched, and I finally bred this!

Their names sound familiar... From where did you get them?

My new Christmas dragon grew up and I finally got a good look at the adults! I actually stuck to my goal and didn't look at the adults before mine grew up. smile.gif

It's Tolkien's poem "Oliphaunt" =D I'm glad you noticed!

I honestly have no idea how I've noticed - I've never read Two Towers in English (only my native language). I guess it just reminded me of his riddles; they have a very similar feel and since I watched Hobbit a couple of days ago, it just jumped at me xd.png Will you open a list, once you are done with it?

A winter grow up, and I maned over half of my 3/4 of my scroll - only two hundred to go.

My purebred trihorn lineage is coming along great. I have 5 eggs and a hatchie growing nicely on my scroll.

I now have over 4700 (4703) dragons/creatures.

I just saw two Blacks and a Gold dragon in the AP within the same couple of minutes! (Unfortunately I did not snag any of them. :/)

Traded for a cute little PB ice hatchie who will go towards building a mate for another PB ice I received as a gift. :3

Lumina hatched so hoping I'll have a bit more luck trading him off. Can't believe my continual bad luck with trading. It's not like I'm asking for something insane. x_X

Also finished naming my recent batch of hatchlings with relative ease. ^^

I just "followed up" on all my Christmas Dragons' offspring and all but 2 were raised to adulthood! Yaay! This is especially cool since only my Winter Magis are CB, so the others weren't 2nd gens (but they were all pretty (IMO) EG lineages)

I guess I can't show you, but my 3rd Gen gold-winged snow angel is from all gold-wing SAs and her egg ended up on another gold-wing scroll! Four in a row! It looks great biggrin.gif OTOH my 2nd-gen has a white-winged mother and the 3rd gens ended up on tri-colored scrolls, so those lineages ended up with one of each! I thought that was pretty nifty xd.png

Edited by PolarVortex

Yessir! It might take a while, as I've still got 2/3 of the poem to go, but I'll write it down =D

Thank you!

Nabbed one more CB Winter (either they became seriously common, or I'm just lucky) and got three 2nd gens for my lineage biggrin.gif

Just....missed a CB Gold.......

But I got a CB Magma. They popped up at the same time and unfortunately I saw the Magma first and spam clicked the back button. Ugh. *Glares at magma*

I don't want the Magma, I want the Gold! ;__;

Oh well. This Magma is now the 10th addition to the CB Meister family. It'll be loved anyways.

*whimper*

Edit:

Okay. Back again. I picked up a CB Guardian just because of its code: "HuhhL"

I thought it was pretty awesome.

Edited by xxBurningxx