sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

my neb gendered right without influence and tomorrow my 2 CB Silvers grow up it's the second time i caught 2 CB Metals in one day, now if they would just give me a baby dry.gif

Congrats to everyone! I FINALLY caught a CB Blusang the other day, my inbred AP-caught Gold is gendered and was frozen, caught a Paper egg this morning, got glomped with a CB Brimstone hatchie, and caught 3 more CB hatchies from the AP (a Water dragon, a Magi, and a Water Walker). I am now completely scroll-locked until my 3rd gen Thuwed Terrae grows up in 6 hours. It's been a good week for me =)

Congrats to whoever caught the CB Gold I just missed in the Alpines!

Well, I knew clearing the caves would help everyone, not just myself, but still ... a CB GOLD! rolleyes.gif

Edited by Gluria

A brimstone, an olive and a white grew up.

Caught a CB black and two very low time eggs in the AP. Will be attempting to neglect them *crosses fingers*

Caught myself a CB Thunder~ happy.gif

Edit:

I just caught ANOTHER CB Thunder!

Edited by Lady Artemis

Tayiadragonbite, you're insane! ohmy.gif Give me your skills.

A 2nd gen PB summer grew up. smile.gif

Completed (well, at least once my magis recover from their extensive workout enough to cooperate) a vampire IOU. That means no moar deaths until Halloween! I can attempt for my zombies. biggrin.gif

Also, *snuggles CDM and jocosa*

Edited by Varekis

Just managed to have 2 CB blusangs (one male hatch and one egg that will hopefully gender female), a CB brimstone (please gender right xd.png), 6 CB Royal Blues (just love them), a 2nd gen PB ned (will be a mate for my other dragon), claimed a PB vine and a PB on even gen thread and my ice bred an egg after almost 2 months of waiting =)

Good week for me too xd.png

Edited by anne

Eggs are cracking~ Excited to freeze this batch and be four away from getting my gold trophy.

A certain horse dragon just hatched, and I finally got to name it Smurf With an Attitude. xd.png

A certain horse dragon just hatched, and I finally got to name it Smurf With an Attitude.  xd.png

Congrats on the smurf. smile.gif

Caught a thunder hatchie and a 2nd gen blusang (with ice x blusang parents).

edit: I was just gifted another blusang (ice x blusang parents) to match (hopefully) with the one I caught earlier.

Edited by rubyshoes

A deep sea that I just traded for grew up. smile.gif I didn't look at the times on the offer, so I guess I'm lucky I didn't wait until after I want to the shop to accept it. tongue.gif

I am now thoroughly convinced that not using fertility on dragons I'm begging eggs from is the way to go.

So I just had a spare slot and I was like "this pair won't lock me with an egg because they never produce even with (even with? ha!) fertility" so I thought I'd breed them before trying for more trade fodder... and then this. Firstbornnnn. ;w;

In other news: fulfilled another IOU and all vamps delivered so mentally ready (I seem to start getting edgy if I have too many sudden IOUs XD) for more craziness. <:

Edited by Varekis

I am now thoroughly convinced that not using fertility on dragons I'm begging eggs from is the way to go.

So I just had a spare slot and I was like "this pair won't lock me with an egg because they never produce even with (even with? ha!) fertility" so I thought I'd breed them before trying for more trade fodder... and then this. Firstbornnnn. ;w;

Fertility seems to be the only way I can get any egg from some of my dragons, and that's when I fertilize both of them dry.gif Of course it's not the egg I want, but it's still an egg xd.png

Btw your GW is really pretty happy.gif

Fertility seems to be the only way I can get any egg from some of my dragons, and that's when I fertilize both of them dry.gif Of course it's not the egg I want, but it's still an egg xd.png

Btw your GW is really pretty happy.gif

Oooh, pretty babies! Well, yeah - fertility obviously does help but of late, I've been getting a few surprising babies with no fertility so I'm like whaaa? hehe.

Thanks!