sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught another Blusang and thus my set of eight CBs is completed!

Only one Olive to go and I finally have all the new releases I need!

Thanks to MaximumOccupancy, I now have my very first neglected.

And then Lucy just glomped me with a CB nebula and a CB purple. Many thanks to both of you!

Congrats, especially for neglected biggrin.gif

I caught a CB silver earlier. c:

Congrats. smile.gif

I just caught a CB silver too (just a few minutes ago).

A brimstone grew up, an olive and a white and another brimstone hatched.

Im a silver trophy today!!

I'm still bronze biggrin.gif but I must imagine the thrill when you see dat...shineh trophy at ur doorstep (or is it cavestep?)

Caught these 2 tongue.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/WVrpD

http://dragcave.net/lineage/5vZI3

Might influence them to be male and female...so they could be mates... still not sure though sad.gif their lineages don't seem to be the same 'style'...

My hatchlings did something super-cool... Hatched! 8v /shot.

My hatchlings did something super-cool... Hatched! 8v /shot.

Teach my eggs the way, mastur hatchlings. ;A;

Managed to breed a red from my Rebecca Black line of seat confused reds which I've IOU'd aaaand managed to lock in a few moar IOUs for IOUs (IOUception?). :D

Was pleasantly surprised to try a Silver and a Pink together for the first time, and to get this shiny baby right away. smile.gif

I'll even excuse it for locking me.

Lucky! None of my CB metals have produced anything for ages. xd.png

And congrats to 42 and Ruby for the CB silvers. I'm jealous. biggrin.gif All I have to report is that a couple of olives and brimstones grew up. Better than nothing, though!

Edited by StormWizard212

And congrats to 42 and Ruby for the CB silvers. I'm jealous. biggrin.gif All I have to report is that a couple of olives and brimstones grew up. Better than nothing, though!

Thanks and thank you thundersky as well.

Caught a sunstone hatchie.

Have Trios been breeding well lately? Because I've just caught my fourth bred Trio from the AP in less than two weeks, three in the last 3-4 days. Or am I just lucky?

Traded for a cute little neglected hatchie.

This isn't a congrats for me, so much as for the person who snagged the egg I dropped to the AP earlier. I bred a horse x brimstone that I hoped would be a horse, but it turned out brimstone. Had to let it go, but the person who got it didn't have any brimstones yet, and they're a newer player, so it was a good thing, all around. smile.gif Actually, it apparently happened with an olive egg, too. So that's always happy-making for me.

Edited by blackdragon71

My CB Silver has grown up smile.gif And it gendered how it should hehehe

Thanks! biggrin.gif Didn't use Fertility either, and it was the same story with a Gold that I somehow magicked out of a Turp x Gold awhile back. I swear, Fertility just leads to refusals and failures. >_>

A bunch of 2nd gen and CB Blusangs have gendered correctly. ^^; That's half the worry gone till breeding time.

Although all my other trio pairs failed, I successfully bred an ice egg than traded it for a CB neb smile.gif

Got a lovely Balloon gifted smile.gif

Bred 2 Red Stripes, a Magma egg and a PB Thunder egg. I've been trying to get eggs from these guys for months!

Oh, and i have a lovely nebula hatchie and a geode hatchling too, and i'll finish my neglected experiment in 3 hours!