sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Yay? Maybe I can trade this plus a CB silver and some Mageia/Pyro Xenos (CB) for a nice tinsel or CB Gold (hey, I can dream). If not, well, Coppers are sort of pretty.

user posted image

O_O

First breeding attempt too.

I have a Moonstone related to that line, which was given to me by a good friend. ^^

Ravaged Alt Jewel III

user posted image

O_O

First breeding attempt too.

I'm glad the Guardian I bred for you is cooperative!

I'm glad the Guardian I bred for you is cooperative!

He's great! If you ever want offspring from them just let me know. I'm either keeping this first one or trading it for a CB gold though.

I'm un-scroll locked! One of my stupid Paper dragons hatched! The other Paper is still on CD, but so glad to have a scroll spot free!

YES YES YES!!

Just caught a CB Gaia Xenowyrm!

And it has like the best code ever!! wub.gif

Today is a good day. tongue.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Clya

YES YES YES!!

Just caught a CB Gaia!

So YOU were the one who got the Gaia. I clicked a Gaia but got the "already taken" message. laugh.gif

You lucky, lucky person. That was the first one I'd seen in months.

So YOU were the one who got the Gaia. I clicked a Gaia but got the "already taken" message. laugh.gif

You lucky, lucky person. That was the first one I'd seen in months.

I was holding down the crtl button and clicked it like 15 times to make sure I got it...

Which means 15 of the same tab with the same egg opened up xd.png

Whoops!

I NEVER catch them during the day, I always have to be hunting when I'm up really early for classes and that's only when I catch them. I'm so happy right now xd.png

I was holding down the crtl button and clicked it like 15 times to make sure I got it...

Which means 15 of the same tab with the same egg opened up xd.png

Whoops!

I NEVER catch them during the day, I always have to be hunting when I'm up really early for classes and that's only when I catch them. I'm so happy right now xd.png

I locked myself with a Chrono Xeno just now. Meaning no Gaia for me for another 5 hours unless I can find a trade or a hatchling grows up.

YES YES YES!!

Just caught a CB Gaia Xenowyrm!

Today is a good day. tongue.giflaugh.gif

It DOES have the best code ever xd.png Just 'cause I can make it say "Oh my, predatorfan"

LMFAO!!!

What's up with Gaia xenos? The only xeno I seem to find in the cave are Gaias. Well ok, I caught an Astrapi last night. But I actually wish for a xeno other than Gaia these days.

What's up with Gaia xenos? The only xeno I seem to find in the cave are Gaias. Well ok, I caught an Astrapi last night. But I actually wish for a xeno other than Gaia these days.

Hey, if you got some CB Gaias, I can trade Mageia, Chrono, or Thalassa. (Thalassa and 2 Mageia are hatchies) laugh.gif

Caught a CB Red Dorsal on my own. I think I'll gift it away on the Departures Thread once it is off Cool Down.

Caught a CB Red Dorsal on my own. I think I'll gift it away on the Departures Thread once it is off Cool Down.

Ooh, let me know when. I'll have free space! I like red dorsals.

Also just noticed my CB Chrono's code: http://dragcave.net/lineage/D8UHm

He's either Duh or Uhm, or Dumh. laugh.gif

Edited by Yunako

Ooh, let me know when. I'll have free space! I like red dorsals.

I'll just give it to you. ^^ Remind me in 5 hours. xd.png

Hey, if you got some CB Gaias, I can trade Mageia, Chrono, or Thalassa. (Thalassa and 2 Mageia are hatchies) laugh.gif

Lol before last night, the last time I saw a xeno in the cave was about 20 days ago. Yep, it was Gaia.