sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

OMG TINSEL TINSEL TINSEL TINSEL TINSEL TINSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!!!!!!

Getting a Thuwed and a Tan Ridgewing is crazy, but THIS? I just got a Bronze Tinsel egg. Did I mention it's a second generation tinsel? (Third generation overall though.) Have a look here: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Q2Or1

SadinaSaphrite, you are amazing.

[snip]

Never seen that kind of line before. Now if only it was a true 2G though. xd.png

Anyways, nice Tinsel. ^^

Edited by predatorfan4ever

Had awful luck with Xenos today, but darn good look with Blusangs. Just grabbed my second CB one.

45 (46 in an hour) Grays raised for the Holly Contest. Thanks to the wonderful people that trade with me. :3

I think, I'm getting luckier at catching things. Just caught a Dino for the first time!

My luck is funny, though. I've just completed my Dino collection through trading. Going to trade off this one now.

Edited by reaty

I got my first green copper in over a year. Wow. Now to see what I can trade it for. Tons of Xenos? A pretty prize? Haha.

Accidentally hit an egg in the cave with my finger (touchscreens are grrrrrrr) but it turned out to be a silver lunar herald, so that's OK!

Scored in the Departures Thread. Sometimes I love that place. xd.png

What'd you get? I think the best thing I got was a pretty 4th gen tinsel (besides those CB Xenos you put there). If you got anymore CB Xenos to "Departure", let me know exactly when so I can have a shot. The good stuff is usually gone.

I missed a CB SILVER from Departures a few days ago. I got another one, but still. dry.gif

I've got an AMAZING black egg from the Departures thread. look wink.gif

I find a lot of fun in gifting dragons to other people, especially those who are just beggining their DC adventure smile.gif I guess it's more about giving, sharing and being simply friendly than expecting CB rares or 2nd gen Prizes.

[snip]

I find a lot of fun in gifting dragons to other people, especially those who are just beggining their DC adventure smile.gif I guess it's more about giving, sharing and being simply friendly than expecting CB rares or 2nd gen Prizes.

I don't expect super, super rare things! The thing I just got was a nice checkered Xeno. But some stuff isn't worth picking up, like super messy stuff. Sometimes I wonder why they just didn't abandon it in the first place, because after a while they're like "WHY DOES NO ONE WANT THIS?!?!" xd.png

You guys got CB WHATS there?! Congrats ^^

I gave away 2 CB Silvers eggs maybe a week? 2 weeks? ago. I just know it was not that long ago. I just really enjoy gifting things!

I don't expect super, super rare things! The thing I just got was a nice checkered Xeno. But some stuff isn't worth picking up, like super messy stuff. Sometimes I wonder why they just didn't abandon it in the first place, because after a while they're like "WHY DOES NO ONE WANT THIS?!?!" xd.png

I have no problems getting rid of the messy inbred eggs...if they're metallics. Sometimes Trios go fast as well, but usually those are gone to people who don't have a full Trio yet. Same with the messy metals, but those tend to get frozen a lot as well.

I have no problems getting rid of the messy inbred eggs...if they're metallics. Sometimes Trios go fast as well, but usually those are gone to people who don't have a full Trio yet. Same with the messy metals, but those tend to get frozen a lot as well.

Messy metals go pretty quickly. Any metal for that matter. I can usually get rid of Trios fast too.

I was talking more the common type eggs and stuff. tongue.gif

Messy metals go pretty quickly. Any metal for that matter. I can usually get rid of Trios fast too.

I was talking more the common type eggs and stuff. tongue.gif

I can get rid of inbred commons only if they'e Thuweds, and even then it can take hours before someone picks the egg up. That's why I try and say I'll AP it in 10 minutes if no one wants it. I've had a few people ask me to hold it until they get a free slot, which is fine, because at least then I'll know where it goes! And you can't really re-trade an inbred common, Thuwed or not, unless you have a hardcore collector.