sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Grats! I can say with utmost honesty that I have seen more CB Silvers than Lunar Heralds this week. That's pretty sad. blink.gif

Considering that I have seen zero CB Silvers and a bunch of Lunars this week, I'd rather say you should be *happy* instead of sad! laugh.gif

Now normally being scroll locked is a bad thing

But I'm scroll locked with Storms! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Reached over 500 Z Coded Dragons ^^

Wow, that's a lot. Congrats! ^^

I have only 256, but... that's 100000000 in binary! biggrin.gif

It's male biggrin.gif I got it in a trade, but didn't have time to influence it before it hatched.

Wow, that's a lot. Congrats! ^^

I have only 256, but... that's 100000000 in binary! biggrin.gif

Thank you! ^^ 256 is still quite a bit, though. biggrin.gif

I catched my first CB Thunder! They allways hides from me, I usually don't even see them.

Plus I got another Gold! I only had two Golds before this week, and now I have five!

I catched my first CB Thunder! They allways hides from me, I usually don't even see them.

Plus I got another Gold! I only had two Golds before this week, and now I have five!

Congrats! It's always nice to catch something for the first time! ^^

I caught a CB Silver egg, which I traded for 2 Xenos and a Spessartine, all of which I traded for a Xeno hatchling, a shimmer and 2 hatchlings, one of which is getting ready to be gifted off.

So, a whole bunch of people got what they were looking for, so I would call that a good day.

And I just caught 2 CB Xenos, so I am happy too.

I saw a CB gold! Nah, didn't get it, but hey at least I saw one... been ages.

I'm pretty obsessive about the dragon encyclopedia. It bothered me that the bright pink hatchling spirits were shadows, so I went and I tracked down a whole bunch of old frozen bright pink hatchies and unlocked the spirits. tongue.gif I dunno, I was kinda proud of myself. xd.png

At exactly midnight, (EST), I went to the alpine and saw a CB xeno and a CB golden wyvern. Caught em both. First time I saw two rare dragons in one habitat. Then I caught a green from the forest. I'm not sure if that is good or not.

Well...this is really a minor congrats but! I grew a dragon to an adult for the first time and I'm really excited about it!

Eastfeather the Sunsong Amphiptere! I love these dragons so much.

Well...this is really a minor congrats but! I grew a dragon to an adult for the first time and I'm really excited about it!

Eastfeather the Sunsong Amphiptere! I love these dragons so much.

Congrats! I knew how it felt to have my first dragon grow up!

tmw you get a looooooong quote with a bit of conversation, reserve the names on dragons, and you end up having a number of dragons that fit just enough for the gen you want ♥u♥

That's truly satisfying! Congrats smile.gif

I found a PB 2nd gen Albino on the AP - which is not spectacular and I could have bred one myself, but I was looking for one from the AP to save a day of egg space. biggrin.gif