sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I think this worked out well. smile.gif

(The father and maternal grandfather were AP finds, and the Almandines as substitutes for Valentines were the best I could come up with without a CB Valentine.)

Oh, that's cool! The Pyral/Val'09 substitution works really well. If you're interested and want to take it to a higher gen, I can breed siblings of this to swap. smile.gif

I don't know if I'm happy about this or not. I was hunting Astrapi Xenos this time and ended up spaz clicking the next egg that appeared after the Xeno vanished, and it was a red copper. I can probably trade that for a Xeno. I have literally caught three coppers in the past 2 days. Still have 2 left that I haven't been able to trade. laugh.gif

I just managed to catch an Astrapi. How did that happen?!

Maybe you caught the one I tried to get. I got stuck with that red copper, and now I'm egg locked.

Some kind person just gifted me 2G Silver! My lowest non-deadline Silver was 4G so far, so I am excited!

I am yet to decide, if I want to influence it for checker or spiral... The last option still leaves me opportunity for broken checker, so...

Tinsels, yay! After Xenos, tinsels are my favorite. Super low-gen or not, they're adorable.

Have 2 tinsels hatching and one maturing soon.

Woo-Hoo! Lovely Rrattts traded with me and I got a 2nd gen White/Arsani, which means... my FIRST Valentine breeding will happen this year! I am so excited and so grateful smile.gif

Bred four moonstone x caligene pairs, the base pairs I need to build a mate for her, and they all four gave me eggs on the first try. With the luck I've had lately with refusals, that's a triumph.

Bred four moonstone x caligene pairs, the base pairs I need to build a mate for her, and they all four gave me eggs on the first try. With the luck I've had lately with refusals, that's a triumph.

Good for you! I'm happy that you'll be able to make a mate. Now let's hope that no refusals happen!

Got ANOTHER Golden Wyvern today. Gosh, how much Golden Wyverns will I collect before being able to get a Gaia mate for my lonely Gaia?

Got ANOTHER Golden Wyvern today. Gosh, how much Golden Wyverns will I collect before being able to get a Gaia mate for my lonely Gaia?

Not long at all. Check your messages. tongue.gif

I still haven't caught a single CB Gaia, so....yeah. dry.gif

Tinsel hatched, so I'm not locked, but the thing got sick. Thanks, whoever put him in the ER. I made sure he was out of all hatcheries but one that does NOT auto-ER. Guess someone clicked a tinsel and said "Hey, he's low time! ER!!!!"

Good thing: It's MALE and I breed it in 2 hours.