sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

It's a small-ish victory, but out of the 32 PB Blacks I bred earlier this week, 3 have alted, as opposed to only 1 alt out of 27 eggs the previous week. And there are still 2 eggs that haven't yet hatched, too. smile.gif

Eeeeh so pretty! I'm so envious!

I really want to breed him, so bad, but I want this one who exists solely to be his mate to...er, be his only mate. My luck, they will refuse each other. Named after my favorite TV couple, by the way. laugh.gif

This adorable little frosty muffin is male too! I know they LOOK the same, but for some reason I like male Ices better. That makes no sense, but it's true.

It's a small-ish victory, but out of the 32 PB Blacks I bred earlier this week, 3 have alted, as opposed to only 1 alt out of 27 eggs the previous week. And there are still 2 eggs that haven't yet hatched, too. smile.gif

Gratz! I never had an alt black before!

Gratz! I never had an alt black before!

Well, none of them are on my scroll - no one (except maybe TJ...) can have more than 7 eggs - I just have a theory that getting more bred Blacks into the system might up the chances of breeding an alt. smile.gif

I want an alt black, too. It's sooo hard to get one, and people trading for them don't seem to want Xenos or Coppers. My SINGLE alt black is male and totally not PB. WTB female?

I still haven't caught a single CB Gaia, so....yeah. dry.gif

Tinsel hatched, so I'm not locked, but the thing got sick. Thanks, whoever put him in the ER. I made sure he was out of all hatcheries but one that does NOT auto-ER. Guess someone clicked a tinsel and said "Hey, he's low time! ER!!!!"

Good thing: It's MALE and I breed it in 2 hours.

If you need another Gaia, I'll give you one free of charge. ^^

If your Silver produces a Silver, lemme know. xd.png I'll trade for it. tongue.gif

If you need another Gaia, I'll give you one free of charge. ^^

If your Silver produces a Silver, lemme know. xd.png I'll trade for it. tongue.gif

Meh. I never trade my 2G silvers. I'd always put them in the Departure thread. I wasn't complaining about not HAVING Gaias, I was just complaining about never SEEING them to catch. Hah. They are almost extinct in the wild!

Meh. I never trade my 2G silvers. I'd always put them in the Departure thread. I wasn't complaining about not HAVING Gaias, I was just complaining about never SEEING them to catch. Hah. They are almost extinct in the wild!

Oh, okay. No problem. I just can't seem to get Silvers out of my CBs. Evil little....s dry.gif

I'm on the hunt for Gaias right now. I hope I can catch one. tongue.gif

Nice name you gave him. I kept thinking Cujo whenever I saw his code and would probably have worked that into the name. laugh.gif I think our trade ended up working out well. My perseverance paid off and I finally got exactly what I was after. A 3rd gen gold shimmer from female line <3

Nice name you gave him. I kept thinking Cujo whenever I saw his code and would probably have worked that into the name. laugh.gif I think our trade ended up working out well. My perseverance paid off and I finally got exactly what I was after. A 3rd gen gold shimmer from female line <3

Yay! I just had to name my first male after my favorite male tv character (besides Misha Collins, but I'm waiting for a CB Gold to name Castiel something).

I started a new lineage and caught the grand total of three Nebulas to carry it on!

I started a new lineage and caught the grand total of three Nebulas to carry it on!

Yay good for you. smile.gif

Spam refreshed the Desert four times. A Mageia Xeno appeared, but somehow lasted through three of the refreshes before I finally stopped spazzing out and grabbed it. Yay!

Just found the perfect offer for what I'm looking for on a green dino! Several red hatchies!

Still hoping for V-day dragons... but I think I can hunt the AP for some when the time comes. Rarer ones not so much though (older Valenintes...)

Spam refreshed the Desert four times. A Mageia Xeno appeared, but somehow lasted through three of the refreshes before I finally stopped spazzing out and grabbed it. Yay!

Woohoo! Good job! thumbs_up.png

Thanks princesslucy for the dirty Red xd.png

Hah. That is an awesome code. laugh.gif

Finally caught a CB Thalassa. And now I'm egg locked again.