TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Those are very pretty TJ & Spriters. Thanks for the awesome dragons!!

Love the look of the Adult and can't wait for mine to grow up.

I think their cute..I like how the egg faded into nothing and the hatchling appeared..Eh can't wait to see the adults..

They each have their own uniqueness is how I see it, some cuter than others,

but all precious, eh..Ta for all that made this possible..

Thanks TJ.. biggrin.gif

I mean! I don't said at this thread untill now but everybody I have seen who have a DC scroll they're all dispointed, really quite badly. Except who said at this thread! So this thread seems weired, not just to me.

Of course TJ and staffs is much dispointed. That guys misunderstanding what we say that "Thanks for all. And DC have many pretty dragons but that's unapplicable to new halloween dragons!" That's all. Just true feelings!

At now male adult isn't bad that much, maybe? But you know what I want to say. Female adult Shadow Walker, help us!

You can tell by how many dragons TJ has if there is dimorphism. Since he only has two and froze one of the opposite gender, the adult female will be the same as the adult male. ^^

Sorry, the female adults will look the same as the males. ^^

Also, disliking the sprite is fine, as long as your are posting crit and not insulting the sprite or any users. :3

Heh the codes had me convinced they'd be ghost dragons. I actually like that they're not, they're more interesting that just ghosts. tongue.gif

Can't wait for mine to grow up. biggrin.gif

Aww, now I took a look at the tail because people are commenting on it. XD Yeah, it does look kind of rigid. :P Given that I didn't even notice the tail until I saw these posts, I'm fine with it. I like the head area anyways. :3

But yeah, I agree with SPQR. They are more plain looking but then again, that's the kind of dragon they are. x3

Ever since people pointed out the tail, I cannot unsee it!

They're okay, a bit plain and unassuming but I suppose not every dragon can rock your socks off. I'm sure they'll grow on me over time.

I think the head could've used more definition and shape, instead of the "arrow" head that many dragons already have. More defined snout, forehead, jaw-line, etc.

Edited by Nine

They will look great in lineages I'm sure. I wanna pair mine up with Silver Tinsels.

Oh god if one of the CB owners decide to start a new pairing. Then it's off to questing for an offspring. @-@

I still think the male ghosties will look nice with female moonstones. :3

Not sure why people are complaining bout the plainess and lack of details... shadows are not supposed to be detailed and defined. ... they are supposed to be simple and vague-like.. leaving the imagination to run wild.

Actually looking at the adult Shadow dragons makes me think of a ghost ship passing through the thick fog. Mysterious...

I LOVE these new dragons...they are just too cool!! tongue.gif If people want to be critics,let them try to draw these awesome creatures & be SURE to think of a UNIque and completely "Fitting type" egg,sprite + dragon for this HALLOWEEN!

Im thrilled that I was able to grab my quota & extras for other folks unable to catch even ONE sad.gif

Its ok to not think they are best looking dragon in cave,but just try to imagine the creativity/imagination/talent it took to even COME UP with this dragon!!

Im not gonna say one bad word,this was a great,great Halloween event,best one Ive seen,& I worked harder gifting,helping than I did catching my 7!! ohmy.gifohmy.gifhuh.giflaugh.gif

Rockin' On

Weellll, I completed the Halloween event quest.... I thought that was soo much fun. smile.gif I caught 5 of the Halloween dragons.... and 4 of them are hatched! I'm SOOO TEMPTED to go look at the adults, but I think I'm gonna hold off. I'm gonna surprise myself this time instead of cheating myself out of the suspense. wink.gif

OMFG I KNEW THEY WERE SHADOWS! biggrin.gif

Omg I LOVE the adults! They are sooooo pretty!!! ohmy.gif Now I really want more of them! biggrin.gif

I find myself enjoying the concept behind this dragon. I think I am really looking forward to coming up with fitting breeding partners for mine. Though, I am just enjoying playing with different names right now.