TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I think the head could've used more definition and shape, instead of the "arrow" head that many dragons already have. More defined snout, forehead, jaw-line, etc.

I rather like the heads, they look sort of skeletal to me, very appropriate for a Halloween dragon. biggrin.gif

OMG! I even like the name! biggrin.gif I'm waiting for my dragons to grow up. Next year I'll keep some hatchlings.

This year's Halloween dragon is made of WIN. I think they're beautiful, and I love the name, Shadow Walker.

Great work, spriters.

Some of mine have hatched. I can't wait until they're adults! biggrin.gif

Edited by IceFang

I am absolutely in love with these new sprites!!! They have just taken the place of Silvers as my favorite dragons. <3 <3 <3 I am definitely going to get more next Halloween (or try to trade for some more).

Very nice new dragon smile.gif I have to say that it's not my favorite of the Halloweens, but it's a beautiful set of sprites nonetheless. Please don't think I'm being a jerk, it's just my opinion and I mean no harm and I appreciate the hard work that was put into this critter. As an artist myself I have learned to develop a thick skin for when people either aren't crazy about my work or just simply don't like it.

Alex it was in the cave halloween. Sorry.

The only thing I wish is that it had more of the gold markings the eggs had.

I love the adult! It looks so wispy and unreal, yet solid and alive. tongue.gif Its so cool! Whoever did the sprite did a wonderful job.

I can't wait to get more of these babies next year! laugh.gif

Epic dragons~ Wanna lock, mods? wink.gif

The adult sprite is beautiful. O.O

Big thank you's to both spriter's. You both did an amazing job!

The egg crack stages are really neat too. happy.gif

21 Ghost hatchy lock :3 Fantastic adults biggrin.gif

Wow my reples deleted too. Well that's fine I witten 3 reples on this tread than I combine those, modify those samely for that reason( http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry5625623 ). So I understand why deleted 2 reples, of couse 3 reples was same, Aw! But why deleted 2nd and 3rd? I much like 3rd one cuz that's the last one.

Owyeah, I had a new message and that message from staff. The moderator, sounds cool isn't it? Anyway I heared the reason to deleted. Yeah that's the have to do, not the want to do.

And PM again, I can know about more detailed process of deleting my post. That's kind. Hm but still I've got wonder who is the nonreasonable deleter to other users post? Well, someone will know at now I think that someone is not me... Hmmm

Edited by HangGa

Epic dragons~ Wanna lock, mods? wink.gif

=) We lock when the dragons of the members start to grow. =)

Wow my reples deleted too. Well that's fine I witten 3 reples on this tread than I combine those, modify those samely for that reason( http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry5625623 ). So I understand why deleted 2 reples, of couse 3 reples was same, Aw! But why deleted 2nd and 3rd? I much like 3rd cuz that last one.

Owyeah, I had a new message and that message from staff the moderator! Sounds cool isn't it? Anyway I heared the reason to deleted. Yeah that's the have to do, not the want to do.

HangGa, I accidentally misclicked and didn't look at the page when I deleted the first and the third. =) That would be the reason why. I didn't want to prune the topic, in case I deleted a wrong post.

Sometimes it is easier to PM for an answer, rather than posting it. =) You're lucky I saw this at all.

And sometimes my Inbox plays tricks on me and doesn't tell me when I have messages. laugh.gif Talk about a day!

Edited by Khallayne

Oh wow! The adult is stunning! These will look beautiful on my scroll. (: Thanks again to TJ and spriters for the best Halloween ever!

is this a typo in the adult description or am I misreading it?

This allows them hide in the shadows

whoops... just saw three or so pages back that it's been reported =) nm!

Edited by SilverDragonTears

I can't even describe how graceful this new adult it. I can just imagine it blending in beautifully with the fog, flying in front of a full moon on hallow's eve...

Edited by TheDarkLatias

I think it's quite lovely. smile.gif I see what some others are saying and I partially agree... but I still love them. biggrin.gif