TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

I just finished it and got all the stuff - thank you TJ, that was so much fun, if a little weird xd.png.

I really wish people would stop posting spoilers. sad.gif

I couldn't resist and look at the spoilers for the chicken. I was just so darn stuck.

Thank you everybody for the spoilers! Particularly Drag and your map! biggrin.gif

Awwww^^

You are welcome biggrin.gif

Did that with all the text-adventures i played..... back then -.-

This is totally just confusing. sad.gif I have no idea what I am supposed to be doing and don't know how to tell when I'm finished. unsure.gif

EDIT: HAHA That map actually helped me out! The basement area is what helped me! xd.png

Edited by HaloGoddess

Yes! I finished!!

...Only missing the rainbow chicken... where is it?

Go to the basement, try to enter the hidden room again, go back all the way to the Wooded area and take the main path.

Finished, and I only saw a spoiler or two! The chicken, of course. And two small tidbits that I just copypasta'd without reading. Don't know if those count since I didn't bother reading the hints.

I saved most of the text, too. Lost some because I accidentally closed the document sans saving ( dry.gif ), but I got most of it! Must say, lovely event!

I was wondering if maybe there would be something added later

I still want to know what was on that top shelf for when you climb the ladder and the rings break biggrin.gif

I really enjoyed this event!

It was far better than just collecting loads of ToT stuff - now I was able to collect all the items without having to spend the day in front of the computer =)

Edited by Chococat0815

I now have all 40 items, and my badge-- why does it keep suggesting I go back and look for more? Is the ladder that keeps breaking going to work on Halloween? And someone else said it, but I'd been thinking it-- this was just like those games I used to play back in the day.... starting in college in the late 70's with Adventure. Back then you had to type in a verb and a noun; "Take lamp" "Take bird" stuff like that. And you could only carry something like six items.

Yes!

completed it, and only had to use spoilers for the very last few bits(had completely forgotten about the hidden room in the basement.)

biggrin.gif massive thankyou to all involved in creating this event...

@cynlee717, about the ladder, i think it would be awesome if the rung didn't break on halloween or something, that's the one bit that annoyed me, not being able to go up there...sad.gif

Finally got the chicken thanks to the spoilers =D and navigating for it was easier thanks to Drag's map ^^

Strange but true I did not read much of the text, I just kept clicking. I regret it now, though. :/ But whatever, I can still click trough this. biggrin.gif

Got the chicken and did everything without help. :3 Yay!

Loved it thanks!

I reminded me of old DOS/TEXT based games from 70s/80s wink.gif

I had SO much fun with this! Excellent job creating such a fun quest for Halloween. happy.gif

I hoped there were less Items this year halloween

But now I hope more!!!

I hoped there were less Items this year halloween

But now I hope more!!!

Yea, this way its better because you don't have to wait 10min to get the next one.

It's a more rewarding way of collecting them wink.gif