TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

When this Haunted House Event is all over, will we be able to click on the house badge and see all our items in the inventory? I KNOW I managed to get 40/40, and was just wondering.

This was a really great holiday event and so MUCH more imaginative than having to wait every 5-7 minutes for a little 'thing' to pop up. I know it must have been an amazing amount of work for all involved in the creative process - congrats on a truly fun, involving game! Thanks so much!

Just putting an idea out there on the table —

What do y'all think of starting a breeding project using the dragons mentioned in the story?

I'm missing one thing that I think I need to get into the hidden room in the basement, but for some reason I didn't get it on the first go. It's three thin bone looking pieces (maybe rib bones?) with two small round things that sort of look like they have sparkles coming out of the top. Any help?

EDIT: ~Spoiler Removed~

It's the second row third from the right. Anyone know where I could find that?

2nd EDIT: Sorry for being an idiot, I found it using the other walk-though

Edited by _Z_

Yes! Rainbow Chicken GET!!

Thank you all who made this event~~

Though I'm still curious about what the research is about...

I've been totally obsessed with reading it, lol. (: Though, I haven't finished it yet, but I'll keep reading it right now before it's dinner instead of drawing. (:

Finished! And everyone here writes that was so much fun blabla, I can't say the same

As I tought it was annoying to find everything, My hard part was finding the basement

It's the ''heavy door'' in the hallway.

and then I was trying to get outside, and I didnt find any way out either.. but at last I did and walked directly to the ''main'' thingy, and this message came up:

The woods finally end, bringing you to an empty open place.

Something darts past as you stand there observing the scene. You turn around and, standing right in front of you, you see a rainbow colored chicken.

Still hoping that someone involved in the creation of the story/quest has an answer...

Are we sure there are only 40 items? I've completed the quest and gotten 40 items, but on my scroll I still get the message:

You have calmed the dragon's ghost and quieted the disturbance, but there may still be more to find in the mansion. Do you wish to return?

What is there left to find????

I don't get it! every answer leads me to the same path someone please help me

What room are you currently in?

Where are you trying to go?

Please do not post "walk through"spoilers.

This is infuriating... I have been all over the house and I am still three objects missing (the last three).

sad.gif

This is infuriating... I have been all over the house and I am still three objects missing (the last three).

sad.gif

Try visiting some areas again. Some items can't be gotten unless you get a different item first.

Strange but true I did not read much of the text, I just kept clicking. I regret it now, though. :/ But whatever, I can still click trough this. biggrin.gif

Got the chicken and did everything without help. :3 Yay!

Sometimes I was tempted to rush through it and get all the shiny little pictures too, but then I read it all anyway because otherwise I would have missed the story and little gems like "This must be the mansion's living room. The name for the room seems strangely ironic at the moment." xd.png Or the tombstone with your own name on it...

Lol, it was quite fun that my name was mentioned in the story, haha. tongue.gif

But I've one question, is it supposed to be 40 items to collect? I've only 39 and it says that I've completed it... /:

I simply don't get the chicken. I've got everything else, solved everything..but the chicken doesn't appear.

I know which page its supposed to appear on, but its never turning up...is there a trick?

Otherwise, its been fun *g*

The chicken is annoying me at the moment as well.