TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

So I really hate to bug anybody, but I have 38 items and I can't for the love of me find the dragon skull, can someone help me out?

You just have to: go out into the Garden and 'Follow the rustling noise.'

OK, so I have everything except the comet!!

How do I find it? Can't seem to find an observatory anywhere!

I DID get the chicken!!

This was a great event! The artwork is excellent and the story line really cool!

Any help or suggestions for acquiring the comet will be much appreciated!

Thanks!

This was a very fun event to try out. Collecting the items, some of which were used for something, reminded me a lot of the Monkey Island series. However, the haunted house and its many rooms reminded me of Luigi's Mansion. So, it's a half and half. I really enjoyed reading the details when examining each room and object. I read every single one of them to build up a good imagination.

Also, the things occurring outside my computer were adding to the creepiness yet intrigue to the haunted house story as I was reading. Being in my dark room at night with the window open to hear slow rain drops and cars rolling in the distance worked out very well.

Got thirty-seven without any help, but the spoilers were really helpful for the last couple of ones. This is awesome!

Finally got 40/40! This was definitely one of the best holiday events yet. So much more interactive than previous ones- I hope there's some sort of sequel.

For all that get lost:

I made a MAP biggrin.gif

~Spoiler Removed~

hope that helps wink.gif

still people get lost biggrin.gif

Edited by _Z_

Wow, finally finished, I had to resort to peeking at the spoilers to get the chicken but other than that it was great fun - very creative and much more interesting than just collecting random items every 10 minutes like last year.

My thanks to TJ and all the people who worked to create this event for us to enjoy. smile.gif

Only have 39.. Might go back and get that last one, but I don't know if I will now. Loved the story though biggrin.gif

Ok who can help me? i have 39 items including the chicken where it the last? either post here or PM either way its helpful biggrin.gif Thanks

Wow, I have no idea where the last item is...I finished the game...I have the chicken and the skull...and the comet...and I have no idea what I am missing...

Any ideas on what I may have missed???

still people get lost :D

one problem with your map is the placement of the lab. ;3

spoiler:

its on the 2nd floor and connects to the library and the balcony. you can fall into it FROM the 3rd floor attic

aside from that, i'm glad everyone is enjoying it! it was so much fun putting together! XD

Edited by ParticleSoup

I can't seem to find the rainbow chicken. I have everything else though o_o; is there a requirement to find it?

one problem with your map is the placement of the lab. ;3

spoiler:

its on the 2nd floor and connects to the library and the balcony. you can fall into it FROM the 3rd floor attic

ohh... you are right -.-

well, at least you will find it with my map xd.png

And for everyone else who still need stuff.

I made a list of all objects and where to find them wink.gif

~Spoiler removed~

I played a second time with a friend to make this, as so many have still problems solving everything....

Edited by _Z_

I can't seem to find the rainbow chicken. I have everything else though o_o; is there a requirement to find it?

You need to: visit the basement after completing the adventure then go back to the main path

Edited by WaterScorpion

ohh... you are right -.-

well, at least you will find it with my map xd.png

And for everyone else who still need stuff.

I made a list of all objects and where to find them wink.gif

~Spoiler removed~

I played a second time with a friend to make this, as so many have still problems solving everything....

not sure what you did there but all it tells me is I have to download something and that aint happening.

Edited by _Z_

You need to: visit the basement after completing the adventure then go back to the main path

hah thanks c: I thought I had already been there, apparently not xd.png

So, once again....

List of all Objects and where to find them:

Map:

(Map has a mistake with the Lab, but you will find it with the map)

Enjoy and don't spoiler yourself if you don't need it wink.gif

EDIT: ohhhh, I killed the thread -.-

~Spoilers removed~

Edited by _Z_