TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

For those having trouble finding the rainbow chicken, Make sure you actually pick an option called 'stay on the main trail'- this involves going to the secret room in the basement, then leaving the house to go back to the woods (it's easiest to take the hallway door outside, go to the cemetery and take the mossy gate to the courtyard, then go into the woods). It isn't on the wooded area page with a picture of flowing mushrooms along a path, but the page reached after choosing stay on the main trail'

Edited by zoreta

how do you get to the planetarium?

Go back to the attic and try to clear the door.

Edited by Stealthypugs

Go back to the attic and try to clear the door.

yay! 40/40

top page tongue.gif

Edited by Doylj

how do i go to the basement?

Get the scroll from the back of the attic and use that to cast a spell to open the heavy door in the hallway, which leads to the basement

Could some one help me? I can't get that little dragon off the scroll!! QAQ

You don't need to- let your pygmy dragon find a dead rat in the basement, and use the rat to lure the little dragon, and you'll get both of them.

Edited by zoreta

Finally. The chicken did not want to appear for me, but I just kept trying until it was there.

39/40! Now to get the chicken >:D

...And it does not seem to be working.

ETA: Found it! That was fun, thanks TJ <3

Edited by SPQR

Get the scroll from the back of the attic and use that to cast a spell to open the heavy door in the hallway, which leads to the basement

You don't need to- let your pygmy dragon find a dead rat in the basement, and use the rat to lure the little dragon, and you'll get both of them.

Well, I was in the secret room once but I can't get back there. I'm still very frustrated and can't imagine how anyone did this in an hour.

Could some one help me? I can't get that little dragon off the scroll!! QAQ

Thank you!! twoRAINBOW CHICKEN left!! >:3

Edited by pokchu

YES! 40/40 and the pretty haunted house badge

I had help with the Hidden Cavern and the chicken, but that was the funnest thing I've done in a while <3

Well, I was in the secret room once but I can't get back there. I'm still very frustrated and can't imagine how anyone did this in an hour.

You can't get back into the hidden cavern - it won't open again, but you should "revisit" the location and then back track to the trail - I'm assuming you are trying for the chicken?

The kids and I had a race, they worked on my son's account together while I worked on mine.

This brings back memories of playing "Adventure" on a text terminal back about 1980.

I got 39/40 and the badge. Then I went back in for the Rainbow chicken. :headsmack: That took a hint from a friend.

This was FUN.

The badge is super cute, too.

39. Still no chicken. And I got the badge. But I want the chicken.

Edited by Classycal

Remember to post spoilers in white so that people who don't want them won't accidentally run across them. Even when asking questions, this is a good policy. ^^

For everyone doing so already - thank you! <3

[color=white]spoiler text here[/color]

Reminder:

Oh, gosh... how do you get from the Hallway to the Kitchen? LOL

Edited by xoSeasonal

Oh, gosh... how do you get from the Hallway to the Kitchen? LOL

Hallway > Plain door > Ballroom > Balcony > Archway > Kitchen

I gotta say, I enjoyed this event much better than the Trick or Treating last year. (I think that was the only other big Halloween event we've had, right? Because I've been playing for nearly three years now and I don't remember another one besides the Trick or Treating and this year's haunted house)

I think my favorite 'items' were the little pygmy dragon (I want one in real life) the little owl, and the ghost. (Did those last two serve any real purpose? I can't recall if they did.)

It's quite fun to read people's posts without highlighting the white. Makes it look like everyone invoked the name of Candlejack =P

Then again, I'm not sure if