TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Grrr...39/40.

That chicken is driving me crazy!

Edited by PrincessLucy

I got all 40 items! happy.gif

This was a fun little adventure, and the artwork is lovely.

ohmy.gif I Finished! YAY! Didn't think I would blink.gif

Thanks for this. biggrin.gif Now i just need to find a vampire dragon to replace the one I let go on accident last year >.<

OH NO! I'm missing 3 items. sad.gif ANd i forgot how to get to the basement >.<

Ok got them! <3 thanks again for this event!

Edited by elixabeth

Good thing I came back to this thread, there was an elusive 40th item. Thanks, everyone.

Guy, this is for someone I know:

The comet was found in the observatory, right? The plate of food while examining the table in the kitchen. The wing bones... on a fireplace? At the kitchen or the living room?

And the dragon pieces? Just to be sure.

Edited by Mystic_Solara

I got all the items & completed the task, but that door off the balcony is bugging me. Did I miss a way to get in there too?

That was AWESOME! The story, art, items, EVERYTHING. Even the little badge is cool.

A bunch of people think it would be cool to have a page like last year's trick-or-treat or the Festival of Eggs that shows all the haunted house items.

I'm sorry if I missed something - the chicken is on the main trail, right? And you can only find it once you've gotten the other 39 items? Is there anything else that you have to do? I don't seem to be able to find it. Could someone help?

I'm sorry if I missed something - the chicken is on the main trail, right?  And you can only find it once you've gotten the other 39 items?  Is there anything else that you have to do?  I don't seem to be able to find it.  Could someone help?

Spoilers, rawr.

Don't quote me on this, but I believe you have to go back to the basement and try to open the hidden chamber before the chicken appears. It didn't show up for me until I did this, soo...~

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

~English only please~

need a traslator?

On a side note, when I finished the quest and was bounced to my scroll, I found one of my eggs had hatched and the hatchling was ill. Benevolent spirits apparently wanted me to tend to the dragon. laugh.gif

Aww _Z_. yes ma'am. unsure.gif

Thank you TJ and spriters for the game.

Edited by Draketeeth

I'm sorry if I missed something - the chicken is on the main trail, right? And you can only find it once you've gotten the other 39 items? Is there anything else that you have to do? I don't seem to be able to find it. Could someone help?

You have to go back into the mansion, go back to the basement, go to the wall where the hidden door was, you'll observe something different about the wall. Now leave back to the very beginning of the story, and take the 'Mail Trail' instead of the path.

This is awesome! Definitely my favorite event so far. I'd like to thank the mods, TJ, and the artists for making this possible. Keep up the good work!

haha, i actually got more items than i thought i did XP

and yes, that chicken b a tricky one; pretty much got it by dumb luck q:

Thanks for the help, everyone! I managed to get all 40. biggrin.gif

This was a wonderful event, I loved reading the story and finding everything.

It must've really taken a lot of time to plan, and I'm super impressed with the result!

You have to go back into the mansion, go back to the basement, go to the wall where the hidden door was, you'll observe something different about the wall. Now leave back to the very beginning of the story, and take the 'Mail Trail' instead of the path.

How do you get to the basement? I got there once but forgot how.

How do you get to the basement? I got there once but forgot how.

You need to go to the hallway to the heavy door

So I really hate to bug anybody, but I have 38 items and I can't for the love of me find the dragon skull, can someone help me out?