TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Yay, I finally completed it! xd.png It was fun, though it was a bit confusing at first.

With some help I was able to get the rest I was missing.

Thanks TJ and the spriters

My friend had found 39/40, but he said he can not get the chicken on the main trail, is it possible? Anyone help please.

You miss the scales,in the Living room

No, I have that.

LOVED IT. I saw the artist when they posted the pics on dA, went to my scroll and BAM.

potential SPOILER UNDER HERE.

I especially loved that little pygmy. he's so dang cute, I wanna take him back to my scroll where he can be king of my pygmies. <3

haha, this was fun biggrin.gif only got 37 items but got the badge anyway *grin* I'll probly go back and go round n round in circles again looking for the missing items tongue.gif

thanks everyone who posted help in this thread. you guys got me through it.

i am pretty sure i would have been stumbling around in the dark, bumping into walls for hours without all of your help!

<3

Very cool event. I loved the storyline and the graphics. I liked how we had to discover new rooms, go to another room and find an item, and then retrace our steps. I fully enjoyed it

Edit: I found 38/40! I'm proud of myself smile.gif

Edited by Queen Firebreath

No, I have that.

You're missing the dragon on a parchment, which can be found in the library by 'investigating the flash'.

Id just thought i would say....The Ballroom part where you dance and stuff...and the murals...That part really reminds me of the movie Anastasia. Lol brought back memories! tongue.gif

...I just realized that this thread is a whole lot more hilarious if you pretend that the text whited out for spoilers is actually censored. xd.png

Back on topic, Little Friend is awesome. He's especially awesome because he's one of two-to-four established characters in the entire DCverse (which isn't a bad thing, because part of the reason the DCverse is so appealing is because you can just make it up as you go along), and because he's a unique species. I hope he shows up again sometime. biggrin.gif

No, I have that.

The green one? Like a little dog? go to the Living room “investigate the flash”,then “show the rat”,you can get it

Edited by rubyshoes

You're welcome!! biggrin.gif

Spoiler: Assuming you've finished the 'quest' what you have to do it go back to the mansion, return to the basement, go to the wall. Leave the mansion and return to the beginning of the story and take the 'Main Trail' instead of the path.

Once again Draco Knight your help was invaluable!

This was great fun, even though I needed help.

I agree I would like to be able to click on the Halloween icon and see all the fun items that we collected. spoiler- and/or being able to click on the icon and read the part of the story where we free the dragon spirit, and at the bottom of that page we could see all the collected items.

Thank you to all who made this possible. You did a Brilliant job!

my friend can't find the chicken on the main trail either :/  anyone know why?

I had the same problem as well.

You need to get the pygmy first, and then you can get the chicken.

Edited by rubyshoes

You're missing the dragon on a parchment, which can be found in the library by 'investigating the flash'.

That was in the living room, actually, but now I've got it. Thanks!

Oh, and it looks like other people answered too, so thank you guys as well.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

This was so much fun! You guys are the best~ <3

I finally got the 40ith chicken one. That one got me very good. XP

Happy Halloween guys! =D

That was in the living room, actually, but now I've got it. Thanks!

Oh, and it looks like other people answered too, so thank you guys as well.

*headdesk* I always mix up the library and the living room, and the living room and the ballroom. Silly me.

Glad I was of some help, though. smile.gif

Wow, 12 hours later and 50 more pages of comments lol

This event was awesome ^^

This was so much FUN!! Best event EVER!!

It's very well written and executed superbly biggrin.gif

I was stuck going around and around in circles being quite befuddled at times. I was totally stymied in finding the chicken...but eventually managed it, that pesky thing! I am so happy to say that I've got all 40...and can go to bed.

Thanks so much TJ and all those who helped put this Haunted House event together!!

hey is there any reward for geting 40/40 items ther then the tropie like a new dragon? smile.gif

Yay, I got all 39 and finished by myself, but the help for the 40th was very useful. Thanks everyone!

Took forever but i got all items. happy.gif

but since i was doing it in the middle of the night, some parts just started creeping me out...

Chicken took the longest....