TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Try playing the piano in the ballroom.

Thank you! Got all 40 now biggrin.gif Thank you to TJ, the spriters and whoever wrote the story!

Well this sounds made of awesome. Thanks. smile.gif

Edited by echoliz

Can you believe I'd never found the Master Bedroom? rolleyes.gif I thought I'd been in every room in that house six times. Thanks!

You are welcome and the master bedroom you come over the hallway. O.o If not, I am on the search again. smile.gif Good luck mate. ^^

Woo! That was awesome. xd.png I was able to find everything by writing it down as I went and creating a sort of word-map. I wouldn't have known where I'd already went and where I still needed to go if it weren't for that. :3!

Edited by Painter

finished it with 36 items then went back and found 3 more but i hear theres a basement? meh got the badge either way...but if theres 40 items then i cant find the last

So if what I'm reading is right, the Rainbow Chicken is supposed to be on the Main Path? Is there a specific step to activate it, or can I go through the cemetery to go back to the path and be able to find it?

I feel so dumb, I'm stuck at 28. I'm guessing the shiny diamond bauble everyone seems to have is from the chandelier I didn't grab at- does anyone remember where it is?

Or how to get to the attic, for that matter? Going upstairs from the balcony says I need a light source- I thought the luminescent moss from the well would do it, but nope.

Man >< i can´t find the feather. Can anyone help me?

First floor of the library, pick up the quill pen.

finished it with 36 items then went back and found 3 more but i hear theres a basement? meh got the badge either way...but if theres 40 items then i cant find the last

If you got the badge, you've already been in the basement.

There's no way to gain the badge and skip that part.

Ok, for people done with the search, there are a hoard of marrows being APed every few minutes, my computer got fixed and now I got to catch a pumpkin and one marrow biggrin.gif My other one died of sickness D:

Oh, to people asking about the chicken, its on the main path, if you just start over by clicking the cave button you can find it smile.gif

Thanks for the help everyone I got stuck towards the end, thinking that if I left the cemetery it would be the end of the game. I can't wait till my boyfriend plays it, I'm sure he'll like it smile.gif

I thought this was amazing! The work that went into the sprites and text just blows me away. Wow thank you TJ and everyone else for the amount of work and effort that went into this, especially for free. These holidays are my favorite time of year for sure! Can't wait to see the Halloween dragon biggrin.gif

I was really scared when I entered the cemetery...

On the other hand, I like the "DANCE!" xd.png

Got them all including the chicken, and my scroll says there may still be more to find, would I like to go back.... Anyone ???

And done! FINALLY! That was epically fun biggrin.gif Glad they did something awesome for the first Halloween I remember to be here xd.png

Happy hunting all!

Now if my eggs will just start to hatch xd.png