TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Seriously now! How do I find the basement?

Ballroom > Living Room > Hallway > Heavy Door > Basement

biggrin.gif

This is awesome, though could someone please tell me where the dragon skull is?

In the garden

Get the sword from the cemetery (from the garden), then go to the rustling sound in the garden- you'll get the skull.

Have everything but one item, which I think the last is in the basement, but how do you get there?

you get a magic book from either the attic or library i think tehn go back to the door and use the spell

32/40

Any help would be much appreciated. smile.gif

http://prntscr.com/3pehy

Please help? >.<"

Have you searched the house from top to bottom?

Try to find the attic and the basement. smile.gif

I think I did things very out of order, and that's been my problem- I have so far these: http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2441/dc...edhouseinv1.png

and now I'm stuck trying to find a rat, a light source for the attic, anything that will open up a new area.

You can't die in this adventure. If you do something wrong, you'll have a chance to do it again, so don't worry about making a mistake.

Now, try to think about things that produce light, that you wouldn't try to do in real life. Dig around in fireplaces, hang from chandeliers, that sort of thing...

@caramba2654 Have you played the piano in the Ballroom?

@Dustydragon You can keep trying as much as you want to find the missing items. In fact, there's one that you can't find until AFTER completing the quest.

Edited by rubyshoes

Ballroom > Living Room > Hallway > Heavy Door > Basement

biggrin.gif

Thanks. I found it exactly before you posted. xd.png

And... I have to find 2 more... and have no idea what items and where they are...

You need to go to the spot were you found the dragon. It will say the door is gone. then go back to the main trail and continue on the main path to were the spirits chased you. there you will find the rainbow chicken.

sorry, I can't remember but where did I find the dragon? I know it was with the snake.... found where it was, it works! one more to go!!!! having so much fun ^^

Edited by KidaYuki

ok so if you finish the quest without finding all the items you can't find them?

I went back down to the basement to find that chicken and nothing sad.gif

I already told you that I'm missing ONLY 1 ITEM?

Proof: http://screensnapr.com/v/mYYQDt.png

I already went through everything thrice now...

The dragon's skull, go to the garden, inspect the noise and you'll get trapped by a Vine dragon, then you'll kill it with the sword and find an skull biggrin.gif

the heavy door in the hallway ninja.gif

I seriously need help with the chicken! I checked the main path and nothing. I checked the basement again and nothing there either...

Edited by DragonNeko

PLEASE someone tell me i have all but the chicken and i cant see it on the main path where is it!!!!!!!!

I like the idea that is was your dragons that brought the disturbance to your attention. It makes it feel more interactive with your dragons.

PLEASE someone tell me i have all but the chicken and i cant see it on the main path where is it!!!!!!!!

Hah, I can answer that...

You need to go to the basement again, THEN check the main path. :3

Finally!! I got it. Just had to go there a few times I guess >.< this was really fun I hope another one comes up maybe for Christmas lol happy.gif

Edited by DragonNeko

im stuck at 38 items. (RAINBOW CHICKEN FTW!!) i saw something about a planetarium a few pages back... but how do you get there? i just got the badge, and probably everything else. i just need the stuff from this planetarium.