TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Thanks for that now 37 items lol

Edit - oh completed the mission - have 38/40 items - presuming the chicken and hmmmm something else...

Edited by lilacamy931

Ugh finally found that dang key that let me get the other items I needed. I got the badge but the chicken won't appear, even when I stay on the main trail...oh welll. I'll try later.

You need to go back to the basement, to the back wall and then go and follow the main path.

@TLO: I don't think Holiday dragons ever show up in the in progress / completed threads. The spriters have a secret area where they work on them.

What about that Santa Claus dragon that's being worked on/is done? Obviously the person who came up with the idea wants the dragon to be a Christmas special dragon.

Helloooo, Rainbow Chicken! I'm... not actually happy to see you. This event was too much fun to want it to be over, after all. Thanks you, everyone who was involved! biggrin.gif

I am stuck with missing the chicken. My carpal tunnel is screaming at me from clicking around so much. If anyone would like to give me a little hint, I'd appreciate a PM. wink.gif

Follow the rustling sound in the garden

Thank you now all i need is to find the chicken, I have the badge smile.gif

i think that i need the chicken but i can't find it...unsure.gif

What about that Santa Claus dragon that's being worked on/is done? Obviously the person who came up with the idea wants the dragon to be a Christmas special dragon.

Can you PM me a link?

I solved it myself, but I had to come here and read the thread to get the rainbow chicken. :-)

Whoever wrote the text, special kudos to you! It was very spooky and mysterious. I used to enjoy playing text adventures as a kid, so this was a nice little trip down memory lane. The illustrations are nice too.

If there are 40 items in total missing the little mint dragon on the parchment and the chicken?

Er...no. o.O Where'd it go? It was a dragon with the traditional colors, and its leg was sitting on a sack like Santa's toy-sack...

Well, I know what dragon we're getting for Christmas. xd.png

WHEW! FINISHED! got 40/40! Took awhile, but it was still fun. Reminded me a lot of the old NES game "Shadowgate".

Great birthday present, TJ!

Yes, it is in fact my birthday :3

Er...no. o.O Where'd it go? It was a dragon with the traditional colors, and its leg was sitting on a sack like Santa's toy-sack...

Well, I know what dragon we're getting for Christmas. xd.png

I think I know the one you mean. It wasn't a christmas dragon. It was something to do with hording.

Could anyone please help with finding where to go now, I have these so far. I am enjoying it though even if it is annoying.

After you do THE IMPORTANT THING, you have to go back to the basement, then back out to the woods and follow the main path to get the chicken.

And by the way. That should totally be a chicken alt. xd.png

Thank you!