TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Hi guys! Missing 3 items (chicken is one, I know). Not sure about the other two because I did this sort of haphazardly and now I'm wandering in circles. Any hints?

-use a link please-

Edited by rubyshoes

im stuck at 38 items. (RAINBOW CHICKEN FTW!!) i saw something about a planetarium a few pages back... but how do you get there? i just got the badge, and probably everything else. i just need the stuff from this planetarium.

If you were to build your own personal planetarium, what part of your house would have the best view of the stars? smile.gif

@Earthling Have you been to the basement yet?

Edited by SolarCat

Looks like you're missing the little green dog/dragon and scroll found in the living room.

In the piano there, to be more precise.

@Solarcat: Howdy! And no I don't believe I have... trying to puzzle out where that might be, logically xd.png

edit: No time like the present! Found the basement, thank you so much!

Edited by Earthling

Hi guys! Missing 3 items (chicken is one, I know). Not sure about the other two because I did this sort of haphazardly and now I'm wandering in circles. Any hints?

where did you get the skull?

Edited by rubyshoes

The garden, go and inspect the noise, you'll get trapped by a Vine dragon, if you've the sword, you kill it, and get the skull on your way back to the garden.

Just got my badge! Thanks for the help everyone. *hugs* Now I must go hunt for the planetarium.

The garden, go and inspect the noise, you'll get trapped by a Vine dragon, if you've the sword, you kill it, and get the skull on your way back to the garden.

really ? cool, i will try biggrin.gif

follow the sound in the garden but you must have the sword and candle

Hello I've gotten everything but the chicken (which I'm presuming is the last item) how do you get it? When you say go to the back wall then to the main path do you mean enter the hidden room then after that enter the game again and follow the main trail or do you mean backtrack after you go to the far wall and go clear back to the main trail? I'm confused xd.png

First, go to the basement again, as if you were to enter the secret cave again, door will be gone, now, return to main path, the chicken will come across your path biggrin.gif

First go to the cemetery and get yourself a sword then head back to the garden where there's a rustling noise and fight the vine dragon over it. (least I think that's how)

Hello I've gotten everything but the chicken (which I'm presuming is the last item) how do you get it? When you say go to the back wall then to the main path do you mean enter the hidden room then after that enter the game again and follow the main trail or do you mean backtrack after you go to the far wall and go clear back to the main trail? I'm confused xd.png

Backtrack.

The first time through you went from the beginning to the end. Now you have to go from the beginning to the end to the beginning again (although this time you don't have to wander quite so much).

If you were to build your own personal planetarium, what part of your house would have the best view of the stars? smile.gif

AH. thanks, i just got there. it was a nice adventure, thanks to all of the people who worked on it, and to those helping out here on the thread!

I have these:

-use a link please-

Am I missing something? If so where can I find it?

Edited by rubyshoes

I have the rat now @Kurtos from the basement. Went back to where I collected the skull but I can't seem to find anything else D: Still missing one item + the chicken.

edit: Stumbled on the green dog, thank you all SO SO much!!

Edited by Earthling

Looks like the dead rat, green dog sitting on the parchment, and the rainbow chicken.

I have these:

-use a link please-

Am I missing something? If so where can I find it?

You're missing the chicken:

First, go to the basement again, as if you were to enter the secret cave, door will be gone, now, return to main path, the chicken will come across your path

Edited by rubyshoes

the heavy door in the hallway ninja.gif

I seriously need help with the chicken! I checked the main path and nothing. I checked the basement again and nothing there either...

You have to go back to the basement and then return to the main path. smile.gif

Backtrack.

The first time through you went from the beginning to the end.  Now you have to go from the beginning to the end to the beginning again (although this time you don't have to wander quite so much).

So... after completing the quest, go back to the hidden room, then back to the main path?

Edit: Got it xd.png

Edited by Mystic_Solara