TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Got them all including the chicken, and my scroll says there may still be more to find, would I like to go back.... Anyone ???

Missed this all last night, but found it and finished it this morning, and yet that ^ message lingers. More to come? Thank you, TJ, and all the spriters, for an absolutely amazing event! biggrin.gif

So what's all this about a chicken?

I haven't run across anything to do with chickens in the haunted house so far, and I'm pretty near done with it. I'd love it if someone could shed some light on this for me...

This chicken does not like me xd.png Need some feed or something to lure it out xd.png

That was fun~! :3

I'm done. The chicken was the hardest thing to get since I had to return to the basement and I couldn't remember how I got there in the first place. xd.png

I just completed the exploration.

It was so much fun! Thanks DC staff! Every Halloween here is better than the last one =3

And the basement is gotten to through the hallway door, which requires a chimera, which is...

I've been stuck at 28 for half an hour.

This. Is. Awesome! I'm only halfway through; I hope to complete it entirely.

TJ, this haunted house MUST be saved somewhere. After the two days are up, leave out the collecting things, except only what's needed in the story, and collected things are "uncollected" when you leave the game. Just a thought, but I hope it can be saved for boring, rainy days down the road.

This chicken does not like me xd.png Need some feed or something to lure it out xd.png

If you go back towards the beginning of the thread, you'll find it smile.gif

Or search for posts by stogucheme and you'll see where they gave some of the answers earlier.

Got them all including the chicken, and my scroll says there may still be more to find, would I like to go back.... Anyone ???

Same here.. got all 40 items and calmed the dragon (got the badge). but my scroll still stays I have stuff to possibly find. I logged out and back in just in case it hasn't "caught up" yet, but still getting the message.

You have calmed the dragon's ghost and quieted the disturbance, but there may still be more to find in the mansion. Do you wish to return?

And the basement is gotten to through the hallway door, which requires a chimera, which is...

I've been stuck at 28 for half an hour.

You just need the pygmy, which kills the rat. Have you gone outside to the garden yet?

ETA: Found the chicken! *happy dance* Guess it takes a few tries going down the main path.

Edited by wicka42

This was such a cool event!

Finished it before I went to sleep last night with 39/40 and got the chicken this morning. c:

Your little Pygmy dragon friend will catch the rat for you, if you let it down where it says that it looks at you as if it wants to (I don't remember where that was though).

I got 39 items and the badge, but I'm missing the blue comet. I've looked all around the planetarium and through the telescope. What did I miss?

Comet is under the dais(on the table) below the telescope.

For the chicken, after you calmed the dragon, go to the basement again and then do to the main path. It should be there.

Does anyone know what "magic item" is needed to open the hidden door in the basement, or how to get it. I am stuck. tongue.gif

i have the badge but i want to have the chicken but every one is ignoring me sad.gif

Did you read back a few pages?

You have to go back into the game, down the main road...